Batman Movie Night!!!! October 16th! 6PM!!!

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by Idaho_Vorkosigan, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1

We'll be starting Batman the Animated Series movies at my place at 6pm, and will continue after the meeting.
    It's a great series with a rich universe and history. I'll be honored to introduce new fans and rekindle the love for old fans.

Hope to see you all there,

-James-
  2. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Batman sucks.... his toes.
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you hear about that crazy guy that dressed up as Batmam and climbed up to the top of Buckingham palace in London?
  4. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    That was cool! To bad his costume looked so getto.
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The secruity said they knew it was a stunt, otherwise they would have shot him. BTW anyone seen James this week (LOL)!!!
  6. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    No I haven't. The last time I saw him was at the meeting. We were going to get together sometime this week, but he said he couldn't.... Kept babbling on about some secret mission across the pond... I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought he was making it up or was acting out of stress or something. I had no idea this would be the result...

All I can say is that I hope he can make the meeting Saturday and the events this next week. At the very least, I hope he posts to let us know he's okay. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.