main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Batman Movie Night!!!! October 16th! 6PM!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Idaho_Vorkosigan, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003

We'll be starting Batman the Animated Series movies at my place at 6pm, and will continue after the meeting.
    It's a great series with a rich universe and history. I'll be honored to introduce new fans and rekindle the love for old fans.

Hope to see you all there,

-James-

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Batman sucks.... his toes.

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Did you hear about that crazy guy that dressed up as Batmam and climbed up to the top of Buckingham palace in London?

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    That was cool! To bad his costume looked so getto.

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    The secruity said they knew it was a stunt, otherwise they would have shot him. BTW anyone seen James this week (LOL)!!!

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    No I haven't. The last time I saw him was at the meeting. We were going to get together sometime this week, but he said he couldn't.... Kept babbling on about some secret mission across the pond... I had no idea what he was talking about. I thought he was making it up or was acting out of stress or something. I had no idea this would be the result...

All I can say is that I hope he can make the meeting Saturday and the events this next week. At the very least, I hope he posts to let us know he's okay. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.