main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Batman: No Man's Land

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Vakama, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    Gee, the Bat sure knows how to pick a fight. *counts 25 listed villains*

2. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    lol> yeah, and we have only what, one of them represented? :p

3. Vakama

Vakama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2004
    ONCE JEB PUTS UP HIS SHEET WE WILL START!!!

And anyone else planning on joining, the more the merrier!!!

4. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    'Tis The Sheet

Name: Unknown

Alias: Red X

Height: 6'3"

Hair Style and color: Technically unknown, but let's just say that it's short, slightly unkempt, and brown.

Physical Appearance: Follow Link below..

Faction:
    -Neutral.
    -His Ego, and self needs are what shift his allegiance.

Weapon(s): Follow Link below..

Family and Marital Status:
    -Single
    -Information on possible Relatives unknown.

Personality:
    -Has a dry, derogatory wit. Very enigmatic.

Traits:
    -Let's his over-confidence cloud his judgment, and what most would feel is "common sense".

Bio:

During an act of desperation, young, headstrong Dick Grayson, then a founder and leader of the Teen Titans, attempted a stunt few would risk. He nearly sacrificed the trust, companionship and love of his fellow Titans.

Donning a menacing new alter-ego codenamed: Red X, Dick tried to trick their arch-rival, Slade, into a poorly planned execution; attempting to convince him to "work together". During his odyssey, Grayson had to fend off his teammates, turning them off severly once they'd figured who it'd been the whole time.

He kept a harsh secret, and when they were investigating an alleged robbery at a Gotham factory one late evening several months after the 'X' incident, the consequences of his secret were expressed with grand tenacity; the embodiment of Robin's worst nightmares once again realized.

A mysterious, and extremely skilled thief, garbed in no less than the dreaded 'X' costume itself, was at the crime scene. A vicious fight broke, but the enigmatic individual exceeded in all fields, pulverizing the Teen Titan's advances with uncanny ease.

Some speculated things along the line of he being an ex-Titan who'd defected. Others thought much more unlikely reasonings for the strange encounter and brutal outcome of the situation: Batman.

Throughout the course of several years, brief meetings were spontaniously made with the new 'Red X', albeit not many questions were fulfilled. And despite a slight bitterness between the two, they'd always felt respect for one another. Infact they'd even saved eachother's lives once or twice...

=======

It's been a good decade or so since Red X was on anyone's **** list, mostly because he's been taking it easy for said time. Taking small bribes for petty wages (considering his skill and line of work).

He's currently locked up in Minimum Security Cell E-37 at Arkham, for reasons soon explained...

=======

Weapons and Appearance below..

http://media.putfile.com/Red-X-Tribute

NOTE: The song may suck, but meh, [face_plain]. Just play it with the sound off, :p.

Also, Red X would be a good decade or so older than this so, yeah.

5. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    OK, I will make the first post...This is not a personal post, just to get it going....

James Gordon and his wife stood atop the rubble of what once was the Gotham Corp building. With him on the building were Montoya, Bullock, and Pettit, all GCPD officers. There were also various civilians, wishing to see the horror of what was about to happen. The bridges connecting the mainland to Gotham were going to be raised, and demolished at a later date. James clasped his wife's hand, and looked over to see her teary face.

"It's going to be alright in the end," James said softly, wiping away her tears.

Soon, almost everyone was crying, as the ominous beep of the bridges were raised. Various construction workers were yelling orders to their fellow man, and it seemed to add to the tension. When the last bridge had been successfully secured upright, all of the workers were cleared, and there was a disturbing silence over all of Gotham City. No Man's Land had begun.

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Carrie Kelly wacthed the bridges raise. Her home was now a No Mans land. At least she still had her family. Batman and Robin. At least she wasn't alone.

TAG-Any

7. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    OoC: Jeb, that link does not work for me.

[b]IC: Tim Drake/Robin[/b]
    [i]Wayne/Powers Incorporated Building[/i]

[blockquote]There he stood, atop the highest skyscraper of Gotham City and one of the few that had survived the calamitous earthquake that had defaced the once beautiful city. Robin, a hero in his own right, looked down upon the fallen city, littered with rubble and residual buildings and homes that had once housed a myriad of families. His heart was a mere stone, an impenetrable wall of iron. But a small crack had been carved, and a tear fell from his eye. His family was gone, he had no one except Bruce and Carrie. Now his home was destroyed, filled with broken dreams and an entire civilization of mendicants. But why beg when no one has anything to give?

Robin's long black cape billowed in the soft wind emitting from the atmosphere, his tear drying and another taking its place. His face was inert, as was his body. Nothing moved except for the clear liquid that was generated from the sockets of his eyes. This tear didn't symbolize the grief of his lost possessions. It represented his sorrow for the citizens of Gotham City, for the tourists who came for an informational vacation. They had all lost more than him, for he had little to lose. But them. People had died, parents grieving the loss of their beloved children, children left without homes or someone to care for them. A once prospering city was now boulevard of broken dreams.

Robin turned his head away from the fallen city, shielding his eyes from an unbearable gaze. He slowly turned, his tears halting. With a single step, he started towards the cave that housed Batman. The Batcave. [/blockquote]

[b]Tag: Any[/b]

8. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    OOC: Yeah, D-E, For some reason it's not working for me anymore either. Strange though, as it was fine this morning. But meh, I'm sure most of you know him by now. ;)

[image=http://www.titanstower.com/assets/animated/episodes/X/X23.jpg] [image=http://www.titanstower.com/assets/animated/episodes/X/X26.jpg]

[b]Red X[/b]
    [i]The Arkham Asylum, Minimum Security Cell Block E-37, Gotham[/i]

Murky rain water seeped through a coarse crack in the ceiling of Cell Block E-37. The place was shabby, of course. Infact, it was downright disgusting. The tile flooring was coated with a thin barrier of dirt and muck, the grime within the otherwise pitch black room softly illuminated by the staticy glow of a small television set.

The news was on, archiving the events of Gotham's ultimate isolation from the world. The bridges were all going up, cutting any transportation into or out of the archaic city. The cameras giving the feed were panning the entire city. It was a wreck; as if Apocalypse itself had laid down it's fiery rage.

The [i]Thief[/i] was perched up on a worn, uncomfortably stiff, pillowless cot. The only reason he was in Arkham was because he'd wanted to see what was so damned great about the place. Why the Feds kept wanting to take him in. He knew the truth, of course, but he just couldn't resist the thrill of being detained for at least once in his life.

He stared down at his body. A straight-jacket; thick leather belts tightly wrapped around his arms and torso. Funny how they allowed him to watch TV, but didn't give him the freedom to change the stupid channel. Hypocrites. He sighed. Suddenly, this didn't seem like too good an idea.

The prisoner's ears perked up when he heard solid, lonely footsteps traversing the halls. The guard was alone, idiot. Minimum Security, sure, but that didn't deny the suspects locked within their ability to commit gruesome murders any less.

Red X was no murderer though. He wasn't much more than a high-tech ninja, really. With a big mouth. He eyed the solo guard and called him out, his voice overcoming the flood of [i]boos[/i] and derogatory terms coming from the rest of the alleged psychopaths.

"Yo. Got a light?"

The guard stopped and turned on his heel, a nervous smile curling on his rather young face. Definitely a newbie at best. "Well, my boss says that I shouldn't speak with you people. Even when you're [b]not[/b] threatening to rip out my spleen. So.."

"Look, man. I'm not asking you to bail me out here, I'm asking you to hand me a cigarette if you have one. So do you?", responded Red X, now standing, slowly walking towards the guard who was hunched over Cell's bars, his elbows providing leverage.

"Eh, sure, heh. I can tell it can get pretty tense in here and that at least [b]you're[/b] sane, so I guess it won't hurt right?...", the guard reached into a shirt pocket and pulled out a Marlboro and a match, attempting to hand them to Red X through the bars, "Here."

"..Uh, a little help?", said Red X, motioning at his straight-jacket.

"Oh, sorry." The guard lit the cigarette himself and placed it gingerly into Red X mouth, when suddenly, a stiff hand found it's way on the back of his head.

Red X had managed to slip himself out of the straight-jacket like a regular Houdini, waiting for the opportune moment to catch the rookie off-guard. He smashed the young man's skull right into the rusty metal bars of the Cell, knocking him completely unconscious.

Red had spent the last few days making sure that no surveillance devices nearby could have caught him as a precaution. No alarms; it'd definitely paid off. He removed the constrictive jacket and reached for the set of keys on the guard's sprawled person. He used them to unlatch the Cell entrance, and grabbed the guard by the collar, pulling him inside where he switched clothing with him..

=======

When he stepped back out, he noticed that the uniform felt a bit tight, but nothing he couldn't handle. The true guard was locked inside the cell, laid unconscious atop the raggedy c

9. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Alright, alright, I'm here...lets see if I can start off decently. :p Hmm...

Andrea Beaumont IC:

Darkness. Black. Black everywhere.

Well, it was for quite some time anyway, now though, vision was returning. Slowly, but returning nonetheless. The darkness went from that to grayness, then to blurry shapes and lines.

Sitting up carefully, Andrea pushed her back against a wall and closed her eyes briefly, groaning. Ouch, what happened?

Reopening her eyes, Andrea looked around her, the vision normal and perfect once more. Amazing what she saw too. The whole area around her...was demolished and in ruins. Utter ruins. She was once in a coffee shop, Starbucks or something. She didn't care what it had been when she had entered, just wanted some coffee. But now, now she was in a war zone...one that seemed like it had been rocked with bombings over and over and over again...

Standing up shakily at first, then more confidently, Andrea took a look around. Yes, an old war zone now abandoned was what it looked like. Destruction and death everywhere, and from the far off sounds of sirens fading, it sounded like a subtle madness was about to creep into Gotham City. And very soon Andrea Beaumont would be affected by it, very soon...but not just yet.

Moving around some rubble, bodies, broken glasses, and miscellaneous things, Andrea walked around and let the flashback come to her.

***The jingle of little bells as she entered a tiny, but mildly busy little coffee shop. The murmuring of many voices in gentle & private conversation. The shuffling of feet, including her own. Approaching desk as she got closer. "Yes?" "Can I have..." A groan. And not a human one. A large, structure one. Inquiring voices.***

Andrea paused as she watched a wall to some building now standing alone finally fell over by itself, shaking her temporarily back to the present, but soon enough she was back in the past.

***Shaking. Lots of shaking. Some screams. Gasps. Barking. More screams. Rushing of feet. Confusion.***

Here Andrea quietly grasped a railing and leaned against it, almost feeling the horrible shaking once more.

***Turning of the heel so sharp it actually hurt. She remembers the flare of pain like it was happening now. She remembers her heart racing as she ran for the door, but the ground is shaking too hard, too hard. It buckles her knees and trips her feet. Sprawled on the floor...getting up...a hard shake...turn of the head...large shape...and darkness.***

Andrea shook her head gently, that was it. The quake had actually launched a table and it got lucky enough to hit her over the head, taking her out. Normally her reflexes wouldn't allow for such a thing to happen, but who could predict an earthquake? Seriously with accuracy? Let alone the size. Who knew a quake that large was possible...

Andrea gave one final glance around as she walked to the car she noticed was her rental, which also happened to be crushed under a traffic light pole. How funny she figured. The whole situation.

Just before the quake she was thinking how it, all of it, Gotham City that is, looked exactly like her facade on life. Pretending to be all nice, normal, and cheery...but really, she was nothing of the sort.

Now...Now, it resembles me. The real me. Broken, worn down, and lost of all hope and dreams. Shattered dreams...broken hopes... How amusing.

And as she reached into her destroyed vehicle, spotted a suit case and managed to tug it out with a bit of elbow grease and effort, her turning from the sane to insanity happened. And oh so quiet it was. So silent.

There was no sign of this passing into the world of mental insanity, no, there was no evil cackle, no insane laughter, cries of outrage, suffering, or depression. None, none at all. Not even a vow of vengeance deeper than the one she already made years ago, nor clenched fists, nor even an eye twitch. Her insane mentality came into being so quietly. So silently. The Phantasm had taken over like a shadow over the world w

10. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Havoc

A shadow moved among the rubble, barely noticable in the shadows already offered by the dreaful night. A man stood in the center of a small clearing of rubble, counting his loot, and examining the spoils of his pillaging. He was laughing gleefully, thankful that the police were no longer functioning effectivly. The shadow moved again. The man's head shot up, glancing into the complete darkness. Fear crossed his face. As he noticed nothing there, he turned back to his spoils.

In a practiced, silent manner, Havoc came up behind the man, who was laughing audibly now. At this distance, Havoc could smell alcohol on his breath. In one swift kick, Havoc knocked the man's knee in, sending him to the ground. The man tried to stand. In one quick motion, Havoc drew his sword and touched it to the man's neck. "I wouldn't, if I were you." The man took his advice. Havoc drew a dagger, and cashed the hilt into the man's skull. The limp body of the pillager fell to the ground. With a single motion, Havoc grabbed a cable from the rubble and slung it over a still-standing light-post. He bound the man, and hoisted him up about fifteen feet into to the. He tied off the cable, and walked away. "I hate looters." He said to himself.

In the distance, he heard the bridges rising. And so my fate is sealed. Time to do some good. and with that he burst into a sprint and fled to the shadows, looking out for any worngdoers.

TAG: ANY/NONE (Whatever you want :p)

11. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Carrie/Catgirl

Carrie stood a second longer than Tim then turned to follow him back home...home to the Batcave. He was a foot taller than her and she had to double her stride to keep up with his fast paced walk. Her cat suit clung to her body but not in a bad way. She felt comfortable and fast. Decided that walking to keep up would get her left behind she clinked her feet together so her wheels popped out. She rolled along Tim, "You think anything in gonna be normal again. Well,ya know,as normal as it ever got living with The Batman?" she asked primarly to break the silence.

TAG-Tim Drake

12. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: Tim Drake/Robin
    Wayne/Powers Building

Tim Drake was not surprised to find Catgirl close by as he walked along the solid concrete roof of the Wayne/Powers Skyscraper overlooking a fallen city. He said nothing as she switched her shoes to rollerblades and rolled up alongside him, for he was quite confident that she would break the silence. Soon after, his predictions were justified.

"You think anything is gonna be normal again? Well, ya know, as normal as it ever got living with The Batman?" she asked.

Robin shook his head, soft rain dripping on his spiked black hair and easing its way down onto his masked eyes as he lowered himself into the nigh pitch black building, his black boots touching down on the tile softly with a faint echo. "Not sure," he said, helping Carrie down inside the building from the roof. "With all of these psychotic criminals running around, and the city laying in shattered ruins, I'm hovering over no. And if I were you, I would expect FEMA to arrive until Christmas." He winked at Carrie with a sly grin.

Tag: Genimay

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Carrie nodded her thanks for the help. When he mentioned FEMA she sent him a look but couldn't help nut smile. She had normal shoes now and was walking quickly to keep up though Tim had slowed so she could. ;"yea...I'm guessing you're right about the normal thing too. But hey,this is Gotham. You never know. Do you ever miss your family...I mean,well,you know?" she said.

The event made her miss her real parents more than she did usually. She looked up at him to make sure she hadn't hit a 'bad' spot. Carrie could usually read Tim like a book...

TAG-Tim

14. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    Tim Drake/Robin
    Wayne/Powers Skyscrape; Interior

Tom continued to stroll along, but slowed a bit so Carrie could make up some ground. He surmised the the elevators were no longer operational, so held the door open to the stairs and beckoned Carrie to enter first. She did and he followed as she spoke.

"Yeah... I'm guessing you're right about the normal thing too. But hey, this is Gotham. You never know. Do you ever miss your family... I mean, well, you know?"

Tim mentally flinched at the mention of his family, and remained silent as the two heroes walked down the seemingly endless stairs, as Robin's legs were fatigued due to a long work-out session with the Bat earlier that day. He decided to alter the subject of discussion.

"I'm getting sick of all this climbing." He noted a window beside the stairs, and, without thought, busted the glass with his elbow, sending shards of the clear solid tumbling down onto the below surface. Peering over the edge and looking up, he saw a surface that appeared solid and sturdy. Yes, that would work well. Clearing off the remaining spikes of busted glass, he lifted himself onto the open space where the window used to be and sat on the surface. He opened up his arm.

"Grab on," he said. "Don't worry, I won't drop you."

15. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Yea,she had touched a nerv. Mentally she smacked herself. Her big fat mouth was really going to set someone off someday and they would kill her. She wacthed as Tim broke through glass with his elbow. Carrie should have thought of that...Oh yea,the Bat didn't let her carry any weapons/sharp things beside her sling shot yet and the fact she would have been able to offer Tim a ride down. "I know you won't. I wacth you train with the Bat,member? You can lift alot more than me." she pointed out.

Carrie climbed gracefully into Tim's arm and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Level one please." she joked.

TAG-Tim

16. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    Wayne/Powers Skyscraper

"I know you won't," Carrie said. "I watch you train with the Bat, 'member? You can lift a lot more than me." She climbed into the small, yet muscular arms of Tim, and joked, "Level one please."

Both of their faces came a short distance away from each other, and Tim could feel the soft breath of Carrie on his face. After an awkward silence, Tim spoke with a smile. "Right away." He didn't know how she did it, but she broke him. She penetrated his impenetrable heart, made him smile when things were dark. She turned his usual dark and enigmatic character inside out, and caused him to become a different person.

Shaking these thoughts from his mind and reverting back to the present, Tim gripped Carrie tightly in his right arm, and with the left, grabbed the grapple gun from his utility belt and shot it straight up. His target was hit successfully, albeit the rain was coming down onto his eyes, and he released the lock on the string slightly, allowing he and Carrie to glide towards the ground gingerly.

As the ground grew nigh, Tim tightened the lock on the grapple, and soon their feet had touched the solid concrete. He released his grip on Carrie and and brought the grapple magnet back to the gun, afterwards holstering it with a twirl around his index finger. "Welcome to Gotham."

17. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    NightWing
    The Gotham Bridge

It always comes down to one last push, Dick Grayson mused as he clung to the side of a giant raised platform that used to allow cars passage over the river below him. His body just swayed with the howling wind as he gathered his strength in an effort to lift himself over the top and into No Man's Land.

His muscles burned like fire because of the hourlong climb across, up and over several sections of the bridge. But NightWing resisted the protest of his muscles pained cry and pulled his aching body to the top of the lifted bridge section.

Up here he looked out on Gotham to see the city was literally falling in on itself and the United States Government was treating it like an amputated limb.

Dick had watched in stunned horror as even Bruce was turned away by Congress in his efforts to get aid for the Earthquake victims of Gotham, but Congress claimed that the cost was far too high and the city had been decaying both physically and morally in the first place.

Sadly, the lobbyists had a point, Gotham was diseased with crime and urban decay and the place needed someone to restore order. Someone like Batman who was currently no where to be found.

It was Bruce's total disappearance that brought NightWing to Gotham.

Dick Grayson started to feel his blood rising to a boil as he thought more about Bruce just turning his back on Gotham. NightWing now perched himself on a stone tower that lined the entrance to the now raised bridge and gazed out to a rooftop where several onlookers where taking in the bridge destruction.

Through a small nightvision scope pulled from his backpack, NightWing saw James Gordon the former Chief of the former Gotham City Police. If anyone had a right to hold a grudge against being abandoned it was Gordon.

He repelled his way to the rooftop landing silently behind the Police Officers and spoke up to Gordon, "I wish we were meeting under happier circumstances Gordon."

Nightwing stalked forward to the Former Police Chief out of the shadows so he could be seen.

TAG: GORDON/BOYS IN BLUE(if no one is controlling them, then would VAKAMA plz be so kind)

18. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    OCC a short post to get me started

Ic The Joker

Location - the streets of Gotham

Joker walked along the side walk with a spring in his step, such glorious destruction, it was almost worthy of himself! He glanced from house to house looking at all the chaos caused by the earthquake. He pulled his coat closer around him and his hat lower as to avoid any attention from the police who where scrambling near by, didn't want them to find him not while he had such a play ground in front of him.

Joker roamed the streets for a while longer then returned to his hide out once inside he called out

?Honey I'm home!?

Tag my little lady , when she joins ;)

19. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    OOC: darth_bojangles, I really didn't intend on having Gordon as a character until down the road, so I'm going to answer your post a different way. AND, darth_nemesis is joining as Scarecrow.

IC: as Bruce Wayne/Batman
    Rubble of the Batcave

Bruce sat in front of what once was his wall to wall computer, filled with data files of anyone who stole a candybar. His face was in his hands, and he was deep in thought. Thinking of the next course to take, thinking of what would be the fate of his ego.

After hours, he finally stood up, and went to the armoury, or what was left of it. There was one thing still standing though. The cowl, on the wall directly in front of him, staring him right in the eyes. Bruce walked over to it and stared at the black mask, the mask that he wore everynight for 15 years. Every time he put it on it reminded him of his parents, and he hated that.

"I hate you!!" He said in a hoarse whisper to the cowl, remembering everything of his past. He cursed many more times before he started crying, but still looked at it straight on. Through tears, he unlocked the case that held the suit, and became Batman once again........

He flipped switches in the Batmobile, but it wouldn't turn on.

"Teriffic!"

He jumped out of the Batmobile and ran out of the massive garage where he kept it. Once outside, he used his grappling hook onto one of the hills surrounding his house, and began his trek to Gotham City.

Once in the city limits, he looked around awestruck. He had never seen it, but he never imagined it to be this bad. He thought the first good place to go would be The Gotham Corporation Skyscraper, so he grappled up onto a builiding, jumped from various towers and rubble, until he got to his destination. When he got there he heard Dick Grayson's voice, talking to Gordon.

"-meeting under happier circumstances."

Batman jumped up and sat perched on the side of the roof, and he said just above a whisper, "And what would be your definition of happier circumstanes?" He sat motionless with a face that would scare the devil.

TAG: Nightwing

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Name: Jonathan Crane
    Alias: The Scarecrow
    Height: over 6 feet
    Hair Style and color: Short, Brown
    Physical Appearence: [image=http://www.virgin.net/movies/galleries/batmanbeginspreview/pix/09_main.jpg] , [image=http://www.christophernolan.net/images/batman_photos_murphy.jpg] , and [image=http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/4732387/DCD-HUSH3-Fa.jpg]
    Faction: Bad
    Weapon(s): None...just toxins
    Family and Marital Status: Single
    Personality: Angered, obsessed with fear, demented
    Traits: Tends to scare people
    Bio: Jonathan Crane was a typical high school nobody, always getting picked on. Though, he took it differently. He killed a bully in his high schools parking lot during prom, which started off his obsession with scaring people to death...literally.

Later on, he became a professor of psychology at the Gotham University, specializing in fear. After a few years, he was fired from his position. Angered by this, he decided to kill those involved in his dismissal and, from then on, took the title of The Scarecrow.

Crane does not have any special powers, he simply uses toxins that he had made to cause his victims to hallucinate and become terrified, and strikes fear in all those who see him. When he is in combat, he uses a variation of kung-fu, which uses his lanky arms and legs to his advantage. (Derived from Wikipedia.com)

21. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Havoc

He had searched the streets, but he seemed to be in a low crime area, for nothing was turning up. Without a word or a sound, he moved up a pile of rubble, quite tall and possibly the remains of a skyscraper, and perched there, gazing out at the city. It was in ruins. Very few buildings stood. He glanced at one particularly fallen tower. Well, looks like I'll be sleepin' in the streets tonight, he thought. He sat there, wind rushing around him, and he gloried in the feeling.

TAG: Any

22. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

I am still here, just waiting for the right moment to post with Jason Todd, but I am still here.

23. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Carrie and Tim touched the ground and she was forced to let go. But they had had a moment. She knew it!! Finally she was breaking through the ice with Tim. Well,it had taken long enough. "Yea, Gotham. Where you know you'll be attacked within 8 days of coming past city limits. It's a great town." she said with a bit of irony.

Her parents had been killed 8 days after they moved to the atcive city. And two days later she had found Batman and become the second Robin before becoming Cat girl. Carrie glanced at Tim again. "Sorry,bad family memories. I miss them. We should find Batty." she suggested.

TAG-Tim

24. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    Gotham City

"Yea, Gotham," Carrie said, "Where you know you'll be attacked within 8 days of coming past city limits. It's a great town." Tim noted the sarcasm in her voice and chuckled softly. He knew why she had picked eight days, and that wasn't for chuckling. "Sorry, bad family memories. I miss them. We should find Batty." Bad family memories. Tim could relate to that.

"Yeah," he said. "Wonder where the old Bat's prowling right now. I don't see the Batmobile anywhere, and it's not too hard to spot that tank. Come on, let's go have a look around."

25. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Carrie nodded and thought for a moment as the two teen heros walked. "Didn't he asy something about a Night Wing charter who was coming to town. Some old friend or something?" she asked.

She looked up at Tim and all his Timness but quickly looked away. Carrie would not make the first move...she wasn't even thinking about Tim. Nope,not like that. Everyone she loved left or got killed. She wasn't chancing that. Plus,being a super hero basically made you a recluse. There would be no moves. NO MOVES!! But he was just so cute with that smile in his eye. Tim rarely smiled with his mouth or at least,that's what Carrie had gathered. But sometimes he had this glitter in his eye. "This is going to be harder than I thought." she whispered under her breath,praying Tim didn't hear.

TAG-Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.