main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Valyn, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    I haven't heard much of this game and Amazon.com only has one review, which gave it a pretty good score.

After playing Dark Tomorrow, I'm hesitant to try another Batman game. But it has the looks of Batman Vengeance (which was much better than DT), so it might be just as good.

Anyone else have any opinions?

2. DexVader_22

DexVader_22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    i never got the chance to play Dark Tomorrow, so its not any good, eh?

RISE OF SIN TZU, oh yeah!
    i've heard scarecrow is going to make his videogame debut. is this true? ive been really holding out for seeing him since all this movie hype about him being in Batman 5.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Dark Vengeance was a decent game, just a tad too hard at times. THis new game seems to fall in line with the feel of that game, hopefully they can iron out some of the rough edges of DV and give us a polished title.

4. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    When you say "Dark Vengeance," you mean "Dark Tomorrow," not "Batman Vengeance," right?

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Whoops, yeah, I meant Vengeance, the one based on the Animated series.

6. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    "Vengeance" was a pretty cool game, IMO.

7. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    i am getting this game ,you can play as batman,nightwing, robin and batgirl .the graphics look true to the cartoon .it's a beat em up with bat gadgets .this one has been high on my list for sometime .

8. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    I sort of regret having traded in Vengeance. I had fun with it.

Oh, well.

9. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Anyone know if Kevin Conroy is voicing Batman in RISE OF SIN TZU? (And did he in DARK TOMORROW?) I'm a huge fan of his and would like to know one way or the other so that I can update my Conroy site.

10. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    If Kevin Conroy is the voice guy from the WB cartoons, he didn't have any part in Dark Tomorrow. He was, however, in Vengeance. I think Mark Hamill was also the Joker in that, just like in the show. :D

11. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, Kevin Conroy voices all the animated Batmans (Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League, etc.) And Mark Hamill was also in it. All the voice actors from the show provided the voices for VENGEANCE.

Wasn't DARK TOMORROW made by UbiSoft? They made VENGEANCE, so I wonder why they didn't get Conroy back (whom most people consider the best Batman ever, and I agree.)

12. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Conry is an awesome Batman. But they probably didn't want to use him because they wanted the game to seem more like the comic book than the cartoon. They didn't have the WB Batman theme, either. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.