main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Batman: The Last Laugh (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango313, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Batman: The Last Laugh

THE PLOT: The Joker is on the loose again. He'll be recruiting some of Batman's other adversaries for help. He's going to do something so sinister, so evil, that only someone with his mental condition could. An act that could bring Batman over the edge. An act that would not only endanger his own life, but probably millions of others. The Batman will be lead with clues that will be false and almost kill him each way.

RULES:

1. No God-Modeling. None of Batman's villains are super-people. (Except Bane)

2. No swearing. (Damn and Hell are excepted)

3. Follow the story.

4. You must listen to the GM (Me)

5. Batman DOES NOT carry a gun.

6. You may create a character if you would like.

7. Harley Quinn is up for grabs if anyone wants her. She is needed for the Joker.

. Have mui mui fun. Jar-Jar said "mui mui". :D

CHARACTER SHEET

NAME:
    CODE NAME:
    HAIR COLOR:
    EYE COLOR:
    SKIN COLOR:
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin):
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal):
    WEAPONS:
    SPECIAL ABILITIES (EX. Riddler's would be Super Intelligence):
    BIO:

I will mark you all down when you join. I'll be the Joker. Have fun! :D

NAME: Jack Napier
    CODE NAME: The Joker
    HAIR COLOR: Green
    EYE COLOR: Red
    SKIN COLOR: Chalk-White
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Mental
    WEAPONS: Marbles, jack-in-a-box, mallet, a lot of joke-based weapons.
    SPECIAL ABILITIES (EX. Riddler's would be Super Intelligence): Super-Mental
    BIO: Jack Napeir was a mobster who was set up at a chemical plant to do a job. Batman had him cornered and Jack accidently fell into a vat of chemicals. Dying his hair, bleeching his skin. And a permanent, huge smile was stuck forever on his face. The image of what he had become caused him to go insane. He haunts Batman with an obseesion to kill him.

NOTE: Riddler is reserved for Riddler3131.

locked at user's behest by PoT. Any problems, PM me. :)

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    NAME: Forgot that one.. (I know.. I suck..)
    CODE NAME: Batman
    HAIR COLOR: Brown?
    EYE COLOR: Brown?
    SKIN COLOR: White
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Avarage?
    WEAPONS: Bat things!
    SPECIAL ABILITIES (EX. Riddler's would be Super Intelligence): Got a fancy car! :p
    BIO: You know it

3. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Great, at least I got one member. Well, hello. Batman's name is Bruce Wayne, okay? Gee, I knew that when I was 4. :D Sorry. But anyways, have fun being Bats.

4. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    A couple of points about the Dark Knight.

1. Batman's intelligence is borderline genius. He is the greatest detective in the DC comics world and has brilliant intuitive skills.

2. For special abilities, you'd probably do better to put 'peak human physical fitness' given the fact that he's skilled in acrobatics and combat training.

I may join later today, have to tie up some other games I'm in.

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    I agree, Batman isn't just a flunkie in a halloween costume. He's much, much more. Thanks, Kai_Halicon! :D

6. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    BUMP!!!!

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    BUMPITY!

8. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    NAME: Barbara Gordon

CODE NAME: BatGirl.

HAIR COLOR: Red

EYE COLOR: Green

SKIN COLOR: White

BODY TYPE: Fit

INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: Average.

WEAPONS: Same as Batman's

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Peak human physical fitness, Cracking codes.

BIO: I'm the daughter of the Commissioner, I like to race motor cycles, and I'm really good at cracking codes.

9. Coota

Coota Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2002
    I would be all about this if this was Batman: Beyond. That was such a rockin' series. I like the original Batman, but there aren't any other characters that really appeal to me besides the Dark Knight.

10. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    ***IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ***

Welcome aboard! I forgot to mention something very important. You can make up a character if there is no one that appeals to you that is left! Thank you, we can begin once we have three more villains. :D

11. Riddler3131

Riddler3131 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2003
    Thanks, Jango, for reserving Riddler for me! :D

NAME: Edward Nygma
    CODE NAME: The Riddler
    HAIR COLOR: Red
    EYE COLOR: Green
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian
    BODY TYPE: Fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: Genuis
    WEAPONS: A golden question mark cane and one gun.
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: Super Intelligence
    BIO: Edward Nygma was a working man. A genuis at that. Then he just lost base with reality and became the Riddler. He is the smartest of Batman's villains. He walks around in a green suit with question marks on it. He carries around a golden cane shaped like a question mark.

12. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks, Riddler, Two more villains!

13. NyghtFyre

NyghtFyre Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    NAME: Jonathan Crane
    CODE NAME: The Scarecrow
    HAIR COLOR: Sandy Brown
    EYE COLOR: Cobalt Blue
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasian
    BODY TYPE (fit, fat, thin): Thin (6'1", 140lbs)
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL (genuis, mental, average, neanderthal): Genius
    WEAPONS: Fear Gas
    SPECIAL ABILITIES (EX. Riddler's would be Super Intelligence): Fear
    BIO: "Jonathan Crane often found himself the target of bullies who dubbed him "Scarecrow" with his gangling legs and gawkish features, Washington Irving's fictional Ichabod Crane made real. Fear of his oppressors defined the young Crane, who vowed to conquer his weaknesses by knowing the nature of all phobias, and in doing so, avenge himself upon all who taunted him.
    Later, Crane studied psychology and biochemistry, parlaying his advanced knowledge of fear and the human mind into a Gotham University professorship. Crane's unorthodox and unsafe teaching methods would ultimately be his undoing, forcing his dismissal. As revenge, Crane adopted the rags and tatters of the Scarecrow, literally frightening several of the University's regents to death with a specialized fear gas which made each man's personal demons all too real. A surprizingly good hand-to-hand combatant considering his physique, the Scarecrow has studied the crane style of kung fu and perfected his own unique fighting style which he calls "violent dancing.""

"I am fear incarnate. I am the terror of Gotham. I am the Scarecrow!"

"I am a strong-willed single-minded Bat-hating machine..."

14. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    This looks pretty cool! :)

NAME: Pamala Lillian Isley
    CODE NAME: Posion Ivy
    HAIR COLOR: red
    EYE COLOR: green
    SKIN COLOR: white
    BODY TYPE: fit
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: between average and genuis
    WEAPONS: Poison kiss, vine whip, self, pheriomone dust *that stuff on her hand in Batman and Robin*
    SPECIAL ABILITIES ): Knowledge of plants, and ability to control them and manipulate them.
    BIO: The seeds of Pamela Isley's madness were sown under the tutelage of Jason Woodrue, a.k.a. the Floronic Man. An unwilling experiment in plant/animal hybridization, Woodrue transformed Isley into a beautiful creature whose veins pumped toxins, while her skin exuded pheromones which quite literally drove men wild.
    To support her own botanical whims and extravagant lifestyle, Isley began a life of crime, gravitating to Gotham City and an obsession with the Batman. She knows how to defend herself but lets her faithful side-kick Bane do most of the dirty work. I'm a lover not a fighter.

*this does mean someone needs to sign up as bane*

15. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you for joining. We may begin now. Batman will have to start.

Heroes:
    Batman
    Batgirl

Villains:
    Joker
    Riddler
    Scarecrow
    Poison Ivy

Oh yes, we need a Bane for Poison Ivy and a Harley Quinn for the Joker. And the character I am most ancious to have in this game is Two-Face. I think it would be interesting to have him. Oh and if anyone has any interest with Robin, please don't hesitate to be him. We NEED a Robin. It's like peanut butter with no jelly.

16. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    I'll ask around to see if anyone would be interested in those charchters. :)

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Thank you, Jezebel.

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    We acn start today, if anybody wants. :D

19. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Sure I'd love to start today if there's anyone around! :p

20. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: I PMed The_Dark_Overlord, but he hasn't responded. I guess I'll have to start.

A man walked down an alley in a Purple Trenchcoat. He smiled very broadly. Under the coat he had a very strange attire. A purple tail coat with matching pants and a green collar shirt under. He had a very big Purple bow-tie on his collar. His shoes were the fancy kind. White with black tips and back heels.

This man stood away from the shadows and his skin appeared to be chalk-white. He had very dark-red lips. His eyes had red pupils. And his hair was sleeked back and green.

This man was the Joker. Batman's most dangerous Super-villain. Once Jack Napier until he fell into a vat of chemicals. That changed his whole life. Joker knocked on a door at the end of the alley. This was a hide-out. It belonged to a villain called the Scarecrow.

"Hello?" Joker yelled, his voice had a touch of and english accent in it. "Anybody home? Johnny? HELLOOOO!!!!"

Joker started to bang on the door. Still yelling "Hello" after each bang.

TAG: NightFyre

21. Riddler3131

Mar 14, 2003
    The Riddler came strolling around the corner, unseen. He was on paroll for good behavior. He didn't want anyone to see him, in case someone suspected something of him, something bad he was going to do. Which was exactly what was going on. Eddie was heading for the abanded green house, whistling and twirling his question mark cane. The green house is where Poison Ivy usually used as her hide-out. He set it down at the door, still whistling and knocked three times.

TAG: Jezebel_Jedi

22. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Poison Ivy sat on her throne of vines and various flowers that encompassed most of the greenhouse as a tap-tap-tap rang through the walls awaking Ivy from her half-slumber. Ivy shot a glance at her bodyguard Bane who stood beside her as he always did.

Who on Earth would disturb me at this hour?

Instead of letting Bane go to the door she instead rose. She took off her gloves to reveal the phermones that were fused into her hands. There wasn't any use in taking chances, she thought as she slowly strolled to the door, preparing to work her femine wiles on any trespasser. When she opened the door she found the Riddler tapping at her door with that paculiar smile on his face.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, why are you standing here tapping like that?, she rasped as she leaned against the door.

TAG: riddler3131
    OOC:We should have a Bane by this afternoon, a friend of mine has shown some interest in the charchter. :)

23. Riddler3131

Mar 14, 2003
    "Ooh, good one," Eddie said, smiling. "Well, Pretty Poison, I've could to enlist you in a job of a lifetime! That is, if you can get away from your stinkin' plants for a day or two. But the riddle of it is, 'Jokes are for the mental but not for a team, if you know what I mean'."

Ivy stared at him for a second, not knowing what the heck he's talking about.

"Joker invited us and a couple of other villains for a job," he said, disappionted. " Here."

He gave her a card from Mr. J.

24. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Good. Did you get a Harley too? I f ya didn't it doesn't matter. I PMed NyghtFyre to say we started.

25. Jezebel_Jedi

Mar 8, 2003
    Ivy snatched the card as her tongue snaked out licked her bottom lip. She stared down studying the card. It read "Midnight sharp at my old hideout, be there or the joke is on you."
    Bane and I will be there.
    A vine snaked past her ankle and started to wrap around Riddler's foot.
    Oh and Riddler, I'd watch how you talk about my "stinkin plants".
    Ivy laughed and drew the vine back into the greenhouse, and studied Riddler a moment longer.
    You really think Joker can pull a job this time without the Bat and Bird picking us up?

OOC:I pm'd a friend of mine she hasn't been online today but I think she will take the chrachter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.