main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Batman: The Last Laugh (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango313, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    ( cream Pie and Seltzer wake up in a holding cell )

-----Seltzer
    man, what happened ? I don't remember anything.

-----Cream Pie
    I only, sorta remember hugging Robin, while his pants were foaming, but I can't think of a reason why I would do that.

-----Seltzer
    Did you put a "Kick me" sign on his back?

-----Cream Pie
    Tee Hee hee

2. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Joker

Wakes up in his cell across from Riddler.

"You lost again, didn't you?"

"Shut up. Oh well, there's always next time. But wait, the Joke's not over yet!"

Turns to a guard and smiles.

"Say, you there! I know who Batman is! and Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing!"

"Uh-huh, sure ya do, ya crazy pshco."

"But I'm telling the truth! Bats is Bruce Wayne and Bat-Chick is Barbra Gorden, Robin is Tim Drake, and Night-Fart is Dick Grayson!"

"Riiiight. We'll look into that. Thanks Joker. HAHAHA!"

"I'm telling the truth!"

Notices that every member from his team is in seperate cells and staring at him with menacing looks. Joker smiles at them.

"Aw, fellas, I was going to come and get you later. Heh heh!"

They still stared at him evily.

OOC: Well that wraps it up. If anyone wants to make any last comments, I'll let you. Just before I tell PoT to lock this. I had lots of fun working with each and every one of you. Thanks! :D

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Bruce checks himself out of the hospital quietly the next afternoon. The doctors protested, but were somewhat mollified when Bruce pointed out that Alfred was a fully-trained nurse.
    A taxi dropped him off. They'd taken the slow scenic route. The cabbie was happy with $100 and a full tank of gas.
    Bruce walked in to find everyone waiting around Alfred's bed, except Tim, who'd drawn the short straw, and was in the kitchen trying to make breakfast.
    "How is he?" Bruce smirks to see Dick and Barbara jump.
    "Doing quite well, master Bruce. Trying very hard no to disturb the conversation. You know, it's most inappropriate for the lord of the manor to be in the servant's quarters."

Tag: All

4. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    : yeah know Bruce I know through this whole charade everyone hasn't always gotten along but I think we should put this behind us. If anyting this has showed us that if we work together as a team Joker, Riddler or anyone dosn't stand a chance

OOC: sorry for any "batman and robin" flashbacks

5. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    *Dick gets up from giving Alfred the antidote and passionatley kisses Barbra*

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

Tag: Angelic 308

6. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Barbara

*Puts her arms around Dicks neck and leans in close*

"Are you trying to get under my cape Grayson?"

*Not waiting for him to answer she kisses him passionately*

OOC: I'm really gonna miss this you guys Thanx for all the fun. :D

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: You're quite welcome. Maybe I'll start a sequel later on. Who knows? But 'Are you trying to get under my cape'? That was from Batman Forever! :D

8. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC:
    But 'Are you trying to get under my cape'? That was from Batman Forever

LOL I love that line :D If you start another Batman RPG, PM Me I would love to come back and Play Barbara/Batgirl :D

9. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    I'm gonna miss everyone. This has been a lot of fun. Hopefully someone will start another and we can all come back in our old roles. :D

10. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yes. I'll be sure to try tog et all your old roles if I start a new one. :D

Ooh, boy. It's been fun. I loved playing the Joker. :D

11. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Bruce gathers everyone in the batcave, wheeling Alfred in using an antique victorian wheelchair.
    "There will come a time, when I can't protect the city of Gotham anymore. There will come a time, when Alfred won't be able to bring up sandwhiches, sodas, coffees, or those flat pastries."
    "Scones, sir. Tea and Scones."
    "Right, sorry Alfred. There will come a time when someone else will be responsible for protecting Gotham. That has been why I trained all of you, and why I have been a harsh and gruelling taskmaster. That is why you have to always be on your guard."
    "That time is going to be a while in coming, and I do intent to make it as distant a time as possible. But the fact remains that the lives we lead have tremendous risk, and any night could be our last night. If it is my last night, I want to know that at least one of you is ready to take over. Either as a new Batman," Bruce turns to Dick, "or as your own identity. Gotham needs protecting. It's a mad world out there."
    "I will continue to be harsh on you, to push you, to drive you to where I think you need to be. That is my way. That is my reason."
    "Now, the doctors tell my I'm going to be out of it for the next month or so, but Gotham needs constant protection. I'll see you all when you get back from tonight's patrol."

epilogue As I told y'all in PM, I may start running a Batman RPG, but not right away. I think a little time to rest and recover is in order. If/when that happens, I'll PM ya', and your characters will be reserved.

12. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    Epiloge

Johanas Gutenburg A.K.A. Seltzer and Ralph Cranoch AKA Cream Pie were tried in court.
    fortunatly for them they used the intergalactic law Ofices of Tarkin and Crumb, who pointed out throwing pie and putting seltzer in your pants is not a crime. They were found guilty of several counts of wrecless endangerment and harassment, but their sentence was reduced to two months of community service, cleaning litter off the highways.

------------------------------------
    I thought everyone roleplayed well,
    just curious, did anyone think Cream Pie and Seltzer were as funny as I did?
    It was more fun being them then Harvey Dent, but I'm glad I got to do Harvey's nightmares.
    And will Robin ever notice the "Kick Me " sign taped to his back?

Anyway if another thread starts I'll see you all same bat time, same bat channel.

13. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yes, they were a joy to bring to the Joker's allies! [face_devil]

14. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC:

QuiGonTim, One question...Where did Cream Pie keep all of those pies? And yes they were funny.

Koohii: Ok :D

15. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    *As Bruce looks toward Dick, Dick gives him a small nod, a gesture of "Yes, I'll be ready and willing to take your place, when the time comes." Dick then walks away to change into his Nightwing costume. He ccomes out and hops on his bike, waiting for Robin and Batgirl.*

o.c.c.- I thought we could end this like every Batman movie has ended, with the heroes running towards the camera. Only this time its just Dick, Tim and Barbra, and they're riding away.

16. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Batgirl

*Barbara walks into the changing area and puts on her Suit becoming Batgirl walking out she swings her leg over her bike and starts the engine. Smiling at Nightwing she turns and looks over at Alfred remembering what he had said when she joined the Team*

We're going to need a bigger cave

17. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    *where dose Cream Pie keep all the pies?*

Actually he is continuously making them.
    He is not actually fat, rather he wears a special custom "Fat Suit" that stores a stack of empty Pie shells and canesters of compressed pie filling.
    Because he has mastered slight of hand, no one ever sees where the pies come from.

18. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    **Tim heads off to change out of his Robin costume but before he can get there Bruce lands a kick right on Robins hinnie then Bruce hands him the "Kick Me" sign**

: oh yeah i knew that was there, I was keeping it as a souvenior

**Robin pulls up next to nightwing and batgirl giving Batgirl a disapointed smile**

19. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Bruce and Alfred watch and the three youngsters ride off.
    "Nicely said, sir. A touch too much repetition, perhaps."
    "Thanks Alfred. I think they needed it more than another lecture. Besides, it seems as if things are coming to a close somehow. Besides, I need your help for a redesign of the costume. It will be years before all of the technology is ready, but there's no reason we can't get started."
    "Indeed, Sir." Alfred answers the ringing phone. "It's Miss Delila Yates, sir."
    "Who?"
    "Your date for this evening's charity ball."
    Bruce smiles. "I'd forgotten, what time are we to pick her up?"
    "6 sharp, sir. She wants to know if you're free for lunch?"
    "Oh. I guess so..."
    "I'll convey your enthusiastic affirmation, Sir. Best change, I think. I'll lay out something appropriate to hide the bandages, cuts, and scrapes."
    "Thanks, Alfred."
    Bruce and Alfred return upstairs, turning out the lights in the batcave.

{finis}
    :)

20. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    All righty, that's it. This is the end right here. No more reason to post more of the story now. So I think I'll end it now. Thank you all for playing. May we all meet again in another RPG. May the Force be with you! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.