main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Batman

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Phoenix21, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    At the last meeting we decided to go to the movies on the 26th of June to watch Batman.

Anyone interested, meet at Carmike 15 - the movie starts at 4pm on the large screen. I suggest getting there around 3:30 so we can all sit together, get popcorn, whatever.

If you plan to go let me know so we can look for you there:

Me - Hollie
    my nephew - Mike F.

2. Jeebakin

Jeebakin Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2005
    not sure if we are going to have the money for it this weekend. we are moving into our new apartment tomorrow so might be out of cash, if we still have enough we will be there.

3. Cosmic_Knight

Cosmic_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    I shall try to be there.

BTW, according to carmike.com, Batman has been bumped from the large screen in favor of "Land of the Dead" (whatever that is). There is still a 4:00 show time on another screen.

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Well a few of us made it...
    Wookiefan
    Hero
    Shopgirl
    Cosmic Knight
    Me and my nephew

It was a draw, some said it started slow and got better, some said it started great then got old, some said who cares - batman's hot!

Personally, I think he's hot and it was a good flick! Better than the others and the ending lead well into the original Batman movie w/ Keaton and Nickolson.

5. shopgirl

shopgirl Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    It was very entertaining! I hate the seats at the theater though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.