Baton Rougians?

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by yodabv, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodabv Jedi Padawan

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I live in BR, and was actually searching for a local chapter. I read somewhere that there are a few members of the Lafayette chapter from BR and because of that, y'all do a lot of stuff over here. Anyway, just wanted to say "hi".
  2. ArtisticJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Yodabv!

Yeah, there are a few Baton Rouge folks in Fanforce Acadiana, myself including. I just want to welcome you to our message board. I hope fan force acadiana can have another big get together soon. I haven't done anything with the club yet and thats ticking me off! Swampsurfer I'm talking to you bud!

I know quite a few of us are seeing spidey 2 but other than that, Yodabv, not much else is happining. Glad to see we have a new member, see you around!
  3. ArtisticJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    ha! my mistake you aren't a member yet (yes?maybe?who knows?) but I'm certain we want you to be anyway.
  4. EBSaints Force Ghost

star 6
    I live in BR...GEAUX TIGERS!
  5. yodabv Jedi Padawan

How does one become a member? I went to the website and was redirected to a site that is no longer in use.
  6. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi,

I am Swampsurfer, one of the founders of FanForce Acadiana. I have fallen short in a few areas, but I am not that bad.

I have not made time to finish our Website, but one day I will.

I missed our last regular meeting, and have not planned anything for July yet. Still, not too late. The July meeting is supposed to be in Lafayette.

And the meeting I am really waiting for it the Original Trilogy DVD meeting, to be held at Lord_Sidious's Place (Baton Rouge) in September.

As for Spiderman2. I hope I can swing it. Will speak to wicket_the_ewok in a little while and try to make a plan.

Would like to take the time to invite yodabv to join our group by posting in our Roll Call - Official FanForce Acadiana Sign Up thread. This is how you officially sign up.

Finally, on a positive note, me and a few others have managed to establish a solid footing on the TEMPEST server of STAR WARS Galaxies. Our guild hall, called FanForce Acadiana, is located in the heart of Corellia & is very nicely set up. Looking for a few good characters, always. ;)
  7. Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Howdy, I am from a little north of BR but am considered oen of the Baton Rougians anyway. so welcome to the forums and we do invite you to the Fanforce. Hope to see you around
  8. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. Bakh-tor_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    as someone else has already said

"the real reason TK421 wasn't at his post"
  10. wicket_the_ewok Jedi Knight

star 2
    Im a Baton Rougians, well only when school is in session (LSU student). hope to see you at a meeting yodabv.
  11. darkest_jedi54 Jedi Padawan

Hey Im from Baton Rouge, well close enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.