main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battle Arena Padme Amidala

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by maggie_may, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maggie_may

maggie_may Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2003
    I have most of my costume which consists of a white turtleneck sweater and white leggings.
    But I'm still having problems with the metal silver braclet arm bands and how to make them.
    One time someone told me that hers were made out of cardboard but as how to cut, assemble, and paint I still am somewhat clueless.
    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make those or any ideas on how to make them out of other materials?

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    This is bad, but I made mine out of duct tape. I actually got complements on the "brillance" of the idea. Not the best alternative but it is very cheap and very easy.

I have also heard of using metal from the home improvement stores. That is much harder to work with though.

If you need any other advice let me know, mine did not turn out too bad. I have the picture on my website Jedi Dajuan. It's on the costume page.

3. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
    If you take the time to read through the "white battle costume" thread, there are a lot of different ways people have done the silver arm bands.

4. maggie_may

maggie_may Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2003
    Hmm, those are some pretty helpful hints!
    Wow, duct tape never would have thought of it but COOL!
    But what about those short sleeved costumes - ouch! = (lol!)
    As for the ( white costume thread) that also looks quite helpful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.