main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battle For Middle Earth 2!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Master-Fett, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Just got the game today, absolutely amazing. I wasn't even tired of playing Battle for middle earth yet, after a year it was still my favorite multi rts ever. I beat the single for II and Ive played many multi already, and jsut when i thought it couldnt get better, it did. Its a completely different strategy in multiplayer, I love it. Read the reveiws. Get it. You wont regret it.

2. Sn4tcH

Sn4tcH Jedi Master star 4

Oct 22, 2004
    I liked the first one a lot. I would give it to anybody trying to get into RTS games. Real simple, and just utterly stylish. The heros in that game have some of the coolest moves just to LOOK at, it rocks. I got bored with it kind of quickly because of its simplicity, but I can say that about a LOT of games.

Part 2 looks just as yummy, if not more so. I'll still probably favor Empire at War, but this is a definite "must buy" on my list.

3. -Phoenix-

-Phoenix- Jedi Master star 5

Oct 21, 2005
    This is the kind of game I would get if my computer didn't suck so much.

4. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I can play BFME 1 on medium and it looks and handles great, when I played BFME 2 the demo, it looks like complete crap.

5. NightHunter319

NightHunter319 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I believe I already made a thread on this, but anyways I have BFME 1 and the single players fun (I can't get multiplayer to work, I get online and everything just starts getting laggy at the multiplayer menus)

6. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    Is it just me or do the shadows look like the crappiest shadows I've seen in a game for years now? They look horrible!

Otherwise the game is ok but I think EaW is better. BFME2 is already boring to me. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.