main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battle For Naboo Deli, if you want to talk,ask or just have fun come here!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Anakin_Skywalker, Jul 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Here are the Platnium requirements
    Good luck to those that try.

Time kills Accuracy saves Bonus lives
    1 1:38 49 84% 7 1 3
    2 4:01 34 64% 65 0 3
    3 2:43 21 59% 7 0 3
    4 5:24 43 58% 2 1 3
    5 3:38 38 56% 15 0 3
    6 4:50 49 84% 4 0 3
    7 6:03 77 89% 4 1 3
    8 5:18 54 83% 0 0 3
    9 6:12 49 62% 6 0 3
    10 4:35 26 63% 0 0 3
    11 3:39 42 74% 4 1 3
    12 4:44 77 75% 19 1 3
    13 4:06 55 56% 11 0 3
    14 3:41 96 67% 5 0 3
    15 3:51 41 78% 3 0 3

Bonus level 1

5:27 68 50% 5 0 3

Bonus level 2

0:23 1 68% 30 1 3

Bonus level 3

7:15 40 25% 13 0 3

I will give u guys tips on how to get platnium on the disruption of comm 4 mission.

Your on your own for the rest.

For every time u hit the shield surrounding the comm sat u get a kill, so basically take 2 passes on it and u will have your kills. Next go towards a tan colored moon where the last comm sat is located, go towards the closest mine to u, allow it to hit u, then go back to the comm sat where u will see that its shields are down. All u have to do is use your torps on it and u will have the platnium medal. This mission is the easiest to get the platnium medal on.

GUARDSMAN OUT

2. Rogue-Leader

Rogue-Leader Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Looks pretty hard. Is there a such thing as Platinum on Rogue Squadron?

3. GUARDSMAN

GUARDSMAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    No there is no Platnium in Rouge Squadron, its a new thing they made up and yes it is extremely difficult to get a platnium medals in that game, I only have 6 and am close to getting 2 more. As for the other levels, well lets just say it will be a few weeks of playing before im able to get anywhere close to have all platnium medals.

4. Darth-Hannibal

Darth-Hannibal Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Great tip guardsman, cheers!

That's two platinums I have now (the other being Darth Maul on Coruscant).

If anyone has any tips like that, don't be afraid to share! Especially on level one, I can't imagine doing that in 1:38!

5. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    I can't find the Cluster Missiles on Coruscant Encounter. Can anyone tell me exactly how to get there?

6. Darth-Hannibal

May 13, 2001
    Sure; Turn 180 degrees CLOCKWISE, so you're a little to the right of where you started. Dip down, and fly a little to what is now left, and you will see an opening leading into a cave (for want of a better word). As soon as you're in, brake and then get into the 'crawlspace' (again, for want of a better word) above and to your left. Carry on forward and pick up the missiles!

7. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    Thanks for the info Darth Hannibal. I found the Seeker Cluster Torpedoes. I got 2 new golds(Coruscant Encounter and Trade Federation Secrets) thanks to those Seeker Cluster Torpedoes. I also would have gotten a gold on Borvo the Hutt except I don't know where the bonus is. Can anybody tell me where the bonus is in Borvo the Hutt?

8. Darth-Hannibal

May 13, 2001
    Yep, the easiest way to find is is to not follow Kol Kotha after you get out of the first area, but to turn left and follow the way around the edge of the enormous open area with the islands.

Eventually you'll come to a small island with a few huts and some trees. One one side of it there is a fenced area containing 4 trees really close together, and in between these four is the bonus.

If you're good you can fly inbetween them, but if not then shoot out a couple of the trees, and when they go brown you can simply fly through them.

Good luck! :D

9. Anakin_Skywalker

Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    I got platuims on all of the levels! But it just showed the stupid ending sence! The Att is cool! you can run over the people running! ever notice how they are dressed the same?
    Ani

10. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    I believe you mean the AAT Ani. Also does anybody else but me find it strange that the Trade Federation would fire at one of their own tanks? BTW I'm off to play BFN. I'm hoping to get platinum on Coruscant Encounter, Naboo Bayou, and Disruption of Comm 4. Man I wish they had platinums on RS I'm 20 times better at that game

11. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    Yes! I just got gold on Queen's Gambit! I now have 14 golds. Only 3 silvers left.

12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    How on Earth do you beat the first level in only 1:38??? I've gone as fast as I can, and I can't do it in less than 2 minutes, and even then, I don't have the right amount of kills.

So how do you do it?

13. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    I just got gold on Glacial Grave! I am now at 15 golds and 2 silvers. I would have gotten gold on Liberation of Camp 4 but I didn't know where the bonus was. Where is the bonus anyway? Also which version is easier the PC or the N64. I have the N64 version and have never played the PC version.

14. Darth-Hannibal

May 13, 2001
    On Liberation, you'll know the big area at the end of the level where you go down a mountain and then have to kill a few turrets, AATs, and then escape.

The bloke in the air (I forget his name) blows a hole in the wall of the enclosed bit here, and you go up the mountain accessible from inside the enclosd area. After you take out the turret and shield generator at the top, keep going up, and hidden around the back is the bonus.

15. Anakin_Skywalker

Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    Here is how i did it:

Type in the code for extra 2ndary weapons,Run over the battle droids(I reccomend Flash Speeder)Every Destror droid you see, use the bombs, Same for AATs

His name is Hollis,At the last turrent, turn up hill and into the tenrch

Ani

16. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    What's the code for extra secondary weapons again?

17. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    Yes! I got gold on Camp 4! I now have 1 silver and 16 golds. However I again missed platinum on Comm 4, this time by 2% accuracy. The code for extra secondary weapons is LCK&LOAD.

18. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    Yes! I just got platinum on Comm4! My first platinum, finally!

19. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Comm 4 was my first platinum, too, and I wasn't even trying for it. I was simply going for gold, and I ended up getting a platinum.

20. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    What are the next easiest missions to get platinum on? I have been trying to get platinum on Coruscant Encounter and Naboo Bayou. On Coruscant Encounter I missed the time by three seconds, and on Naboo Bayou I missed the kills by 1. BTW does anyone have any suggestions on how to get gold on the Andrevea River? I tried it today after getting gold on Camp 4 and didn't even beat it(though I do have a silver on it). Then after getting a platinum on Comm 4 I tried it again and missed the kills by 3 and the accuracy by 4%. However the thing I really need help on is the lives. I only had 1 life left.

21. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    I got 2 more platinums this morning! Naboo Bayou and Liberation Of Camp 4. I now have platinums on:

Naboo Bayou
    Disruption Of Comm 4
    Borvo The Hutt
    Liberation Of Camp 4
    The Queen's Gambit
    Battle For Naboo
    Coruscant Encounter
    The Dark Side

IMHO, Coruscant encounter is the easiest to get a platinum on. Just keep trying it and you'll get your time down perfectly. It took me nearly 15 tries to succeed. Here's how I do it:

Immediately accelerate towards Maul and launch a single spread of seeker missiles at him. You need to be close, because if you aren't, the missiles will hit the buildings and hurt your accuracy. Then turn around and grab the bonus. After that, seek out Maul and shoot him once more.

22. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    Okay thanks for the info Bib!

23. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    3 more platinums this morning! I got them on The Hutt's Retreat, The Search For Captain Kael and Trade Federation secrets. :)

11 down, 7 to go.

24. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    I'm going to play BFN right now! I'm hoping to get a platinum on Coruscant Encounter, and also am hoping for a gold on Andrevea River.
    BTW I missed platinum on Coruscant Encounter yesterday by 1 second!

25. Rogue-Leader

Aug 6, 2001
    I got platinum on Coruscant Encounter! I now have 1 silver 14 golds and 2 platinums.

BTW how do you get 21 kills on Naboo Bayou? I get 20 every time I play it. I've even killed the TF Gunboat that's attacking those houseboats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.