main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Battle For Onderon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_General_Grievous, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Title: Battle For Onderon
    Authors: The_General_Grievous
    Characters: Admeral Ozula,Officer Jadz (for now)
    Time Frame: Sith Era(to be pasific its part of the KOTOR war)
    Genre: AU, Drama, Action

A small republic fleet stood over the republic planet of onderon. The fleet was small comperied to the size of other fleets in the republic.

Republic Capital Ship

Two republic officers stood at the bridge of the ship

Admeral Ozula: When do you think we will be getting the supplies in?

Officer Jadz: Well if i remember they should have brought the supplies a week ago.

Admeral Ozula: Well what could be taking them so long, we have no where near the ammount of troops we should have, and now we can even get our bloody supplies!

Officer Jadz: Mabey there sending more troops as we speek

Admeral Ozula: Oh quiet trying to chear me up, theres nothing that could make me happy right now. I bet theres some bloody sith coming to attack us right now.

Just then a republic solder walked onto the bridge of the ship, he walked up to the officers and bowed his head.

Republic Solder: Sir im sorry to bother you but we have run out of kolto, we also receved a message from the senat that our supplies will arrive in one week.

Admeral Ozula: What! no...no....damit where out of kolto and we wont be receving our supplies for another week, dam the sith, its all revan and malaks falt for starting this bloody war in the first place.

Republic Solder: i will be leaving now.

Admeral Ozula: Take a break, your done your shift for today

Republic Solder: Thank you sir

The solder then exited the bridge and left the conversation.

Officer Jadz: Well im taking my break

Officer Jadz then walked past Admeral Ozula and left the bridge. Officer Jadz preased a button and a door leading out the bridge opened and Officer Jadz then looked down a long slender hallway. Officer Jadz walked down the silver gray hallway and the looked at a sign hanging from the top of the hallway. A21, he preased the button and the doors opened to the room A21. Officer Jadz walked into his personal room and laied on his bed. Officer Jadz thought to himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.