main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Battle of the Bands

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    In a world of crappy rock bands and legends that are still undiscovered, there is one competetion to take former garage bands into the highlights of fame an fortune. Battle of the Bands is the newest in a series of reality shows like that of American Idol, but for bands. hundreds of bands will try out, but only 5 will make it to the finals. Only three will walk away with a conract with a record company. Are you one of them?

RULES:
    1.NO GODMODING yeah-that means you.
    2.MEDIUM SWEARING IS ALLOWED not too heavy, unless it is a song in which it is required.
    3.POST WITH DETAILS no details just make it a toddler's bedtime story.
    4.RESPECT ONE ANOTHER! and I won't poke you.
    5.YOU BETTER HAVE FUN! yeah-you heard me!

BAND REQUIREMENTS
    you don't have to currently be in a band, and you dont necissarily need talent as of REAL LIFE terms. but if you do-that's great! your band must consist of at least 3-bass, electric, and drums. one of the three must sing unless you are gonna be a silent band-and that's your choice. and you may have no more than 10...I mean who needs over 10 bandmembers?
    and if you aren't in a real band, think of your friends, and what they would want to play in a band if they were-cause I mean-you could probly post easier for them than some made up dude, but if you want to do that-it is your choice!

okay...
    CHARACTER SHEETS!
    PM THESE TO ME!!!!!!
    name:(who you usually post as)
    band members names:
    band's # of members:
    band member's jobs:(drummer,singer..)
    band name:
    ages of band members:
    genders:
    your transport:
    band equipment:(amps, drumsets,drumheads,picks,stix,...)
    apperances:
    -hair, eyes, apparel, scars, tatoos, height, weight, makeup, general overall look...
    bio of band(overall):

and that's pretty much it...but if there is anything you want to add to the sheet, then go ahead..the more info the better!

PM THEM TO ME!!!!!!!

LSA :) Edit: We have a rule of one game being led per user per forum. I've locked this thread accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.