main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Battle of the Darksiders

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Sidious would win after a great fight. I've underestimated Exar Kun, because I didn't know much about him. He's obviously very powerful and would be able to put up a fight against someone as powerful as Sidious.

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I feel confident Exar Kun would win. Enough has been said on both sides for that. Even if he had to come back as a Force Ghost and kick Palpy's butt.

I will say, though, I saw Iron_lord wrote "but how much did Kun's Sith Amulet contribute to those?" Whether he had an amulet or not, all tools at their disposal are fair game, as far as I feel. Would you say about Sidious, "Well if he didn't have force lightning, would he be quite that powerful?" Doesn't matter. If you've got it, use it.

3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    And Kun's got Naga Sadow's Supernova Spell at his disposal, as well as the material focus (the crystals on Sadow's battleship).

If the two started out in a star system though, each aboard their own ships, it might be a mutual kill: Sidious's Force Storm spell ripping apart Kun's battleship, Kun doing what his minion Aleema did, and hurling the core of the star in the direction of Sidious's ship.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    And, then, it would be "who can hold their breath longer in a vacuum." :D

5. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Or "who can survive the radiation from the core and the blast wave from the star longest."

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  6. Lord Revan.

Lord Revan. Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 29, 2013
    Obviously Sidious! Exar kun is just on the ffinal because vitiate lost to sidious earlier. Kun shouldn't even won Revan.

7. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
  8. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    As a Jedi, maybe Revan could beat Kun. But as a Sith, which he was supposed to be in this game, Revan could never beat Kun. Revan was more powerful in the light than he ever was in the dark.

Evil.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    Has to be Kun. He's got more impressive feats of raw strength than Sidious, and while he isn't quite as cunning, he's no fool and I think his lightsaber skills would be greatly superior.

10. Spartan Kobe

Spartan Kobe Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    His lightsaber skills are not greatly superior.

He has fought so fast that Leia(who was a force sensitive) could not see him and Luke dueling. He was stalemating Yoda, who was the most powerful Jedi up to his time.

He has speedblitzed 3 council members. It was something along the lines of "Before Mace knew what happened, so and so have fallen to Sidious' blade".

Has been stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord by Lucas himself.

In terms of force power. Sidious has this. He's created planet wrecking force storms and dominated the minds of 20 billion people.

Sidious can also transfer his essence if he gets killed.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The winner is Darth Sidious, who is now known as the most powerful Darksider of all time! He won with an impressive 15 votes, while Exar Kun lost with 3 votes.

[​IMG]

I'd like to give a massive thanks to everyone that participated! This game and the previous ones have been a great success, and that's because of people getting involved and voting. I've really enjoyed hosting this game and I hope you all enjoyed it as well. The next game will be the battle of the Lightsiders, which will start in about a month when I come back from my holiday. But the battle of the Darksiders isn't over yet! I'll be starting the bonus battles later today, and they're not like the ones I've done in the previous games.

12. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011

o_O

Raw Strength? Palpatine can rip holes in space big enough for star ships to go through, from one side of the galaxy to the other. He slowly drained the life essence from the population of an entire planet. By the time of his death he himself was a Dark Side Force Nexus. How much more raw power does one need exactly?

Lightsaber skill? Palpatine killed three Jedi Masters in minutes, fought evenly with both Yoda and Mace Windu, and he was a master of every form of lightsaber combat.

In neither of these areas should any Force User be referred to as "greatly superior" to Darth Sidious.

13. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    And more importantly, he trained Darth Maul ( :p )

14. Spartan Kobe

Spartan Kobe Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2014
    Oh no...
    Don't try it!

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    It's now time for the bonus battles! Instead of having one competitor fight another, this time each competitor has been randomly paired with another, so two competitors will fight another two. By the end we'll see who the most powerful Darksider duo is.

Bonus battles - Round 1

Battle 1

Brakiss & the Emperor's Wrath vs. Maris Brood & Darth Bandon

Battle 2

Joruus C'baoth & Amanoa vs. Darth Maleval & Volfe Karkko

16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Wonder Twin powers ACTIVATE!
    [​IMG]

Votes for me go to: Brakiss & Emperor's Wrath and Darth Maleval & Volfe Karkko.

17. kel_Ronin

kel_Ronin Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 19, 2013
    Brakiss & Emperor's Wrath, Joruus C'baoth & Amanoa

18. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I am looking forward to the new game!
    Thank you, Jordan1Kenobi.

Marco1907 and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Brakiss & the Emperor's Wrath and Darth Maleval & Volfe Karkko.

20. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    By the way, Sidious didn't speedblitz Kit Fisto, only Tiin & Kolar. Both in the movie and book, in the movie Kit deflected 3 attacks from Sidious. And in the book, he did more than that ;

Iron_lord likes this.
  21. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    Brakiss and Emperor's Wrath, Joruus and Amanoa

22. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Brakiss and Emperor's Wrath, Joruus and Amanoa

23. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    This.

24. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    I vote for Brakiss and the rest of the gang :p

25. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    My vote on match 1 goes to Brakiss and his partner.
    My vote on match 2 goes to C'boath and his partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.