main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Battle of the Droids and Cyborgs

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love to see Executor Sedriss included! ;)

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  2. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    Yes definitely Sedriss! I would ask for Abeloth and Son not to be included, and maybe no Vitiate. Karness Muur should definitely be here (because EVERYBODY LOVES VECTOR) and Volfe Karkko, the Dark Anzati (Vampire) Jedi who goes up against Quinlan and Aayla. I don't see Ulic Qel-Droma on the list, and he was one of the first Sith Lords to be introduced after Vader and Palpatine and Lumiya, so he should definitely be here. Finally, maybe, if you want, put in some early TotJ characters? Like King Ommin? Or...WARB NULL.

Sorry if that's too many suggestions. I'm really into the Darksiders idea...

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    That's great. The more suggestions the better, because I've got 96 spaces to fill. I'll add all of those to the list.

4. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    I third the Sedriss recommendation. I would also like to recommend Desann, and "Lord Blackhole"/Cronal. We need more Imperial darksiders on this list!

General Immodet likes this.
  5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Lord Hethrir, Antinnis Tremayne, Jeng Droga, Brakiss, Flint...

Others I would include: Dray, Tol Skorr...

Orman Tagge could be included as well. Grievous and him would be the odd ones out...

6. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    Already here, by my earlier recommendation :)

And yes, General Immodet I'm certainly competitive enough for this, although I'm a little worried about Bane's armor ;)

Haazen has to be on this list. I mean, primary villain of most of Kotor??? With all of his Dark Side artifacts of course.

Komari Vosa, Queen Amanoa, Malleus, Darth Andeddu, and Charal could also be here.

Also, I personally would say that since neither Orman Tagge nor Grievous are actually force sensitive, they shouldn't be included, but I understand if you choose to.

General Immodet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.