main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Battle of the Force Users

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  2. Silas Nightstalker

Silas Nightstalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2012
    I cast my vote with Luke Skywalker. I have to assume that Luke is a Master of nearly all the lightsaber forms, given his incredible dueling abilities. His Force powers are phenomenal as well. His Force grip is powerful enough to completely immobilize a Sith Lord, a powerful one at that. He can root himself in the Force to where not even a black hole could remove him from his place. He has battled more Sith/Dark Jedi than almost any other Jedi, and definitely more than anybody in the last 1,000 years. He has the Force power of Electric Judgement, his Force Speed is frightening...he's just overwhelmingly powerful. Revan is certainly no slouch, and I think that he would really give Luke a hell of a time, but in the end Luke would come out on top.

3. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
  4. pinioo

pinioo Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2013
    Well. Its Luke, so there is no contest. He probably break a sweat if Revan call for help, maybe for Bane and Kun and at least dozen of other Sith Lords. And Luke break ONLY a sweat (because is hot in area). For me Luke - clean victory.

5. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
  6. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
  7. The Kulvax Sisters

The Kulvax Sisters Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2013
    Luke Skywalker could use his mind to freeze Darth Caedus, one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever, into place and Caedus could do nothing about it, that isn't even Luke trying, that is him slapping his Nephew around for bad behaviour, there is no scenario in which Revan can win this.

Silas Nightstalker and pinioo like this.
  8. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    My vote goes to Luke. I love Revan but he would be no match for NJO Luke Skywalker.

9. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Luke. I'm a guy who's never stopped loving or respecting Revan, despite the numerous revelations about his past and future in regards to Kotor 1, but Luke's just all around superior to him.

10. Viperlord

Viperlord Jedi Knight

Sep 7, 2013
    I'm going to vote Revan just to be contrary.

11. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    I have every desire to vote for Revan as he's my second favorite character of all time, and he's very powerful in his own right, but there's just no way to get around the fact that Luke's more powerful.

I quoted my post so no one could accuse me of voting twice. But could I cast a vote for both?? :D

12. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
  13. Lord Revan.

Lord Revan. Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 29, 2013
    Well, this game now is a matter of luck to not battle luke or sidious. The intersting part of th thread are the 3rd and lower places, since we know luke and sidious will get 1st and 2nd.

So, my vote goes to Revan. I don't like the "oh, it's canon" explanation and i believe post rotj canon will change soon.

14. The Kulvax Sisters

Jan 10, 2013
    Not going to matter, as George's one line, which I posted on the previous page, has confirmed the fact that Luke becomes more powerful than anyone else, he fulfils the potential of the Chosen One, the purest embodiment of the Force.

15. Silas Nightstalker

Sep 7, 2012
    The thing that would have made this game even more interesting is if there would have been specific timelines for the characters. Like, Darth Bane, right after he loses the orbalisk armor. Or even with the armor. Then he would probably win the entire competition. Or, Luke at the start of the Vong War. That Luke, in his 40's, would be powerful, but not the god-like master that we see at the end of the FOTJ series. I could see Revan defeating Luke in Vector Prime, I really could. If Vader had been the version right before the suit, in Episode III, then we would see a much different result. He would have progressed much further.

16. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I've been running on the assumption that every character is at their respective peaks (though it is arguable what said peak is to some people :p ).

17. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    This is why I believe Anakin Solo should've gone way past the second round, his peak was in the grashal on Baanu Raas, in immersing himself in the Force he unlocked his potential. He was meant to be the next Luke Skywalker, and I think that is a testament to the power he carried at that point.

18. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Luke Skywalker, but I don't think it'd be as easy as everyone's making it sound, because Revan was one of the most powerful Jedi and Sith of his time, and was even able to make Lord Vitiate fear for his life, who I think is far more powerful than Darth Sidious, considering he was able to defeat the Jedi Council and turn them all to the Dark Side, without even getting out of his chair, now that's powerful. But saying that, I think Luke would do more than just make Vitiate fear for his life, so he should be able to defeat Revan after a bit of a fight.

19. The Kulvax Sisters

Jan 10, 2013
    Sidious has done everything Vitiate has on far larger scales WITHOUT rituals or trinkets or a Dark Side Nexus.

20. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011

Exactly. Sidious didn't need a Nexus, because he was a Nexus. Vitiate is a poor man's Sidious and Nihilus.

Silas Nightstalker likes this.
  21. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The winner is Luke Skywalker!

Moving on to the semi finals
    1. Mace Windu
    2. Darth Bane
    3. Luke Skywalker

Defeated
    1. Exar Kun
    2. Count Dooku
    3. Revan

Our next competitors are...

Quarter Finals - Battle 4

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Sidious

[​IMG] [​IMG]

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  23. Lenea_Sandstrider

Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Darn...poor Obi-Wan :(

Palpy wins.

24. Silas Nightstalker

Sep 7, 2012
    Yeah, Obi-Wan was a great duelist, but Sidious completely outclasses him here. Yoda even said so. Sidious for the devastating win.

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Darth Sidious, even Yoda told Obi-Wan that he was too powerful for him, and if he managed to over power Yoda, I don't think Obi-Wan would last that long. Although, Obi-Wan defeated Darth Vader who had the potential to be twice as powerful as Sidious, so he might be able to put up a bit of a fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.