main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Battle School: War Games 2

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by WISE_JEDI12, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    I HAVE SUZUKI_AKIRA'S CONSENT TO REMAKE THIS RPG WITH SOME OF HIS ORIGINAL WORK IF ANY OF THE MODS ARE IN DOUBT OF MY TRUSTWORTHYNESS YOU MAY CONTACT HIM YOURSELF

It has been a century since the attack. Extragalactic invaders called the Formics or "buggers" scoured Earth, leaving destruction in their wake. They were barely repelled, but a new attack was certain. In order to combat these incredibly strategized invaders, every child on Earth was tested for an elite school of the world's geniuses to find the Commanders able to battle the Formics once again.

Battle School.

Battle School is running out of time - it seems that the Formics are getting close to Earth. To accelerate the training of their students, they begin pushing the Battle School faster and faster - using their mechanism of War Games. Every student is in a large Army led by a Commander with smaller "toon" divisions. These armies vie for superiority in the Battle Room, a three-dimension, limited gravity simulated war room. With battles coming faster and faster, who will be chosen from among the armies as the best?

Will it be you?

This RPG is based off of Ender's Game So it would help if you have read the book. Dragon Army is off limits to all of you

Set Armies:
    Phoenix Army: Commander Petra Arkanian
    -Up to four toon leaders
    Rat Army: Commander Dink Meeker
    -Up to four toon leaders
    Tiger Army: Commander Talo Momoe
    -Up to four toon leaders
    Salamander Army: Commander Bonzo Madrid
    -No toon leaders
    Rabbit Army: Commander Carn Carby
    -Up to four toon leaders

Those are the armies with set Commanders, but all toon(division) leaders will be original characters, some of them have slight advantages because their armies are better trained. If you want to command but also wish to make your own character:

Any Person is welcome to create their own original army if they desire

Character Sheet

Name:
    Army Name:
    Uniform Design:(Optional)
    Short Biography:

Rules
    1.) GMs are Law! .. Always.
    2.) Respect the TOS and all that jazz
    3.) No Godmoding ever
    4.) Spamming, Trolling, Baiting = Don't do em
    5.) Keep it clean (language and ICs)
    6.) All Major Plot Points shall be progressed by the GM.
    7.) GM has the right to negate and void all posts within the RPG
    8.) GM reserves the right to bend time to my will
    9.) Observe in-game rules
    10.) OOCs are alright, but keep em down
    11.) Any other questions can be PMed to me
    12.) ALL SHEETS MUST BE PMED TO THE GM (ME) FOR APPROVAL
    I AM IN NEED OF A CO-GM TO ASSIST ME IF ANY VETERAN ROLEPLAYER WISHES TO BE IT CONTACT ME WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR SHEET

2. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    Yes i got my own army

Name: Jeffrey Lang
    Army Name: Griffin Army
    Uniform Design: Silhouette of a Griffin surrounded by a storm
    Short Biography:

Jeffrey was accepted to the battle school at the age of 10. Since then he has been in Rat army for a year as a toon leader, then he was traded to Salamander army for a year as a soldier. At the end of his first year in salamander army, he was allowed to start his own army, which was a surprise to him. He started his army with just one toon, but it was a (relatively) well trained toon.

More a strategist then a soldier, he has decent shooting scores. His plan are excellent, and with a well trained toon a real pain. A pain for other newer armies, as older armies might have higher training standards.

Before he entered the battle school, his father was playing chess with him. This is probably where his strategic skills started, he started being taught chess at the age of 7 and by age 9 he could beat his father and most players.

His career before griffin army wasn't exceptionally noticeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.