main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Battle Star Galactica

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jasconsolojediknight, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Problem with trying to get the truth out of Guias is...he wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked him in the head!

And I maintain my previous option. Starbuck and Apollo's mates are too good for them. The two pilots are just frakked.
    Perhaps Lee would have a clue as to what he really wants if he layed off of the steroids so his balls would grow back.

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Problem with trying to get the truth out of Guias is...he wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked him in the head!

You mean like Tyrol smacked Gaius in the head? :D

Now that there seems to be another resolution (no doubt temporary) to the Kara-Lee story, they can put more focus on the mythos of the series--like who might those 5 cylons be? Kara seems a good bet but is that too obvious? At least one or two of them have to be major charatcers...

3. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    So I guess Baltar not a cyclon like he would have liked to have been. But I'm still thinking that Dee going to be one of the missing 5 or somelike her old flame or even the ship normal Doc.

4. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Moff and Jader walker you guys get to see the battle season finale yet? That sucks its not going to be back on till 08.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    So where does the line for THAT start?

"What does President Roslin look like?"
    [face_beatup]
    ...you know the rest. [face_devil]

6. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Wouldn't the line for all of the people who have punched Tigh be longer? :p

Yup, we saw the season finale. Its good to have the 'best show on television' back to what it does best. :D
    There are a lot of questions to be answered next season. What is the agenda of the 4 cylons? Is Starbuck real or just in Lee's mind? What of Baltar? An so on...

We do get a two hour Pegasus movie towards the end of the year so that is something at least. :)

7. Sirene

Sirene Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 2005
    I hear there's a 5th cylon. Hmm... wonder who it is.

8. jasconsolojediknight

Jan 31, 2006
    Yeah I have heard something about there being a two hour made for tv moive dealing with the Pegasus but just wondering where in the story line will they have found it. Before or after starbuck suppose death? So I was right on a couple of the missing 5. I did not see the cheif being one of them. So what everyone of them that lead a fight agasit the Cylon on New Cap is one of the missing 5? What with the president Roslin, Six and Sharon all having the same dream. More questions than answers grrr I guess that what makes the show good.

9. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    A Pegasus movie would have to be before Starbuck's 'death', wouldn't it? After all, it did blow up earlier this season. :p My understanding is that it is supposed to set up a storyline for the fourth season.

Interesting that Roslin shared a dream with two Cylons...is she the 5th? Starbuck is an obvious choice for Cylon as well but it is an obvious choice, and since when does BSG do the obvious?

10. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    The end is nigh:

The producers of SCI FI Channel's Battlestar Galactica confirmed that the upcoming fourth season
    will be the show's last. Executive producers Ronald Moore and David Eick
    said that it was a creative decision to end the acclaimed series with the
    upcoming 22-episode season.

"This show was always meant to have a beginning, a middle and, finally, an
    end," Eick and Moore said in a statement on May 31. "Over the course of the
    last year, the story and the characters have been moving strongly toward
    that end, and we've decided to listen to those internal voices and conclude
    the show on our own terms. And while we know our fans will be saddened to
    know the end is coming, they should brace themselves for a wild ride getting
    there: We're going out with a bang."

In November, a special two-hour Battlestar episode, "Razor," will air. The
    fourth season kicks off in early 2008.

At last month's Saturn Awards, Edward James Olmos said that the upcoming
    season would be the show's last, prompting Eick to say at the time that no
    decision had been made. "I promise you that when Ron and I make a decision
    about Galactica's future, we'll let you know," he said then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.