main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) & Battlefront 2 (2017) [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by IG_2000, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

I was killed by a Twi'lek last night on Hoth:(

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Interesting....

3. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Ran into a bunker, on Hoth, and discovered Vader and Sidious were waiting for me :(

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

At the same time? What mode were you playing? Unless it's "Heroes vs. Villains", I thought each side gets a single hero or villain stomping around the 20 on 20 battles.

5. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

I ran into one of the narrow hallways of the Hoth base to see Vader, back turned to me, force choking someone in front of him, he had barely any health left. Walked up and hit him in the back with a melee attack, down he goes. Sith Lord..pfft.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

You get extra credit for any hero kills, right?

7. Forcesensitive01

Forcesensitive01 Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 17, 2015
    alright, so there are 4 new hero characters coming in the DLC packs. Which characters would they be? I'm guessing that they are sticking with OT characters. So here are the most likely candidates. Most likely it will be 2 heroes and 2 villains. To me, the villain characters are probably the hardest to figure out, any of these hero characters would be easy and welcome additions to the game.
    Heroes:
    Ben Kenobi
    Yoda
    Chewbacca
    Lando

Villains:
    IG-88
    Dengar
    Bossk

8. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I'd love to have an EU DLC for Heroes and Villains - Revan, Darth Nihilus, Star Killer, Mara Jade

But, it will never happen.

[​IMG]

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

All the heroes you mentioned are certainly fair game. Not sure about the one-hit wonder villiains, however. It's funny. I remember when I was a boy I had an IG-88 toy. I never really thought much of it; up until I got to see it in action on TCW.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  10. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

You do yep, which makes Hero's vs Villain's a great mode for racking up extra points.

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm starting to get better on the Heros vs. Villains mode; but for some reason when I thought I killed a hero/villain, it didn't register. One of my "objectives" was 20 heros killed in Hero Hunt, but after I got up to 10, it didn't register anymore. I wound up "buying" a new objective.

12. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    Total Biscuit shares his opinion on the game. I agree with a lot he has to say. Just be warned about some of the language he uses.

13. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    Nope still haven't seen Twi'leks. But I have seen pretty much all the others, including the female Zabrak and Shadow troopers.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Actually I was wondering about the gender of the aliens. Are there choices between female/male aliens?

15. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    I'm at rank 21. I saw people with personal shields all over last night. Seemed like I moved up the class ladder yesterday..

Edit: server must have been ranking great last night. I am rank 21 and just saw shield is available at 22.

Caode likes this.
  16. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

Just from looking at the unlockable skins, I'm assuming it's specific without any choice between gender.

Boba Fett messed with the wrong rebel.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Hiding near an auto gun turret is a great way to sneak up on someone.

18. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

I'd actually just partner spawned there at that very moment, after the AT-AT stood on me when I was playing as Luke Skywalker, not my finest moment.

19. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    the biggest disappointment in this game has to be the lack of wookies. Not even Chewy got in.

20. count duku

count duku Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2015
    I cant wait till i reach level 50.

he-guy and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  21. Vib3s

Vib3s Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2014
    Excellent review and says a lot i'm also agreeing with. Without starting a long and needless discussion; tried it, refunded soon after. This is not the game i was hoping and waiting years for and felt like a completely wasted opportunity.

22. Markpro

Markpro Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2013
    On level 17 now but while playing yesterday on PS4 noticed someone had invincibility but when i looked at the list of names playing the game he wasn't listed anywhere, strange, hopefully a patch comes out to fix this, on another matter Jedi Collider said they have a group playing the game, do we have a group on here playing it?...need some like minded fans from here to add to my friends list so i can play battlefront.

mark-provan

23. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

I'll add you up and invite you in!

24. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    To each his own... I mostly don't agree.

Only thing i kind of agree with is the initial leveling process. My opinion is most people rank 1-10, during first 5-7 hours playing online, is tough on patience. Be prepared to get served hard that whole time. Once you get through that, you will have fun with weapons and load outs you can use.

Also, I never find a low player count. Even at 3am eastern..

25. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Unlocked Sullustan and Zabrak! Love how Sullstans speak in Sullustese when you use emotes. Really nice addition! And for those of us who preordered, Battle of Jakku on Tuesday!

Ahsoka's Tano and Anakin_Prime like this.