main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) & Battlefront 2 (2017) [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by IG_2000, Jun 10, 2013.

1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Anyone else play the Missions (Single Player) battles on either Hard or master??
    For me there like unbeatable...

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Why would you play it on Hard or master?

3. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I might get some XBOX1 players from here and attempt them on hard.

4. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Think u can unlock something on hard, but haven't tried master..

5. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    Well if you're achievement hunting, you'll have to beat them on hard and master for about five collective achievements. Otherwise there really isn't any point. And it's not like you can do the achievements with a partner, as stars are only collected through solo play. I've done one hard Hero Battle on Hoth. When I tried the master difficulty I absolutely failed at it. I managed to do pretty well as Leia on it, but then got killed once and completely lost the thread of things. When they say master, I think they really do mean master.

6. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    Do people who play this game not want to complete the objectives? I have had such a hard time these past couple of days getting assigned to a team who meanders around instead of capturing zones or pods. I don't mind losing but it gets frustrating when you're the only person trying to actually do what you're supposed to be doing.

bmickey likes this.
  7. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    That's one of the issues - people just go around get kills. Reminds me of control on Destiny PVP. Nobody ever bothers with the objectives.

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I know what you mean. There is a multiplayer mode with no objectives but to kill more enemies than the opposing team. Couldn't be any more straightforward than that. There are probably a select few players who go into Walker Assault mode just to rack up their kill counts, just so they could see their username on the victory/defeat screen when the battle is over.

Caode likes this.
  9. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Just on the verge of becoming rank 24, soon the most OP blaster in the game will be mine :D (DL-44)
    Any X1 players that I might reckonize ?

10. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    Saw my second, "invincible," player today.

Not sure how that works, if it's a glitch or cheat. But I've seen it twice. And there is no way I was mistaken.

Player's name was something like CheezusChist or something similar. Definitely started with Cheezus..

I'm on PS4 btw.

11. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    As soon as I get that feeling, I bail and re enter. I suggest the same for all.

12. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015

I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen people run straight past uplinks in Walker Assault, they're playing every mode purely as a team deathmatch, just as a means to up their K/D ratio. It's really annoying when you're one of the few players on your team actually working towards the objective.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Hey, the more of us who can meet up and get into an online mode together, the merrier. Please send an add friend invite to either me (Jon1277) or Caode on PSN and we could add you to the "Force net" party!

14. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    When I get on later I'll be sure to send you a request! It'll be fun to play with others from here!

And yeah, hate when people don't do objectives but instead go for a good KDR. Like when I do cargo, no one bothers to defend the base, so I'm usually defending our cargo, which brings in a few others who'll help defend. I then decide I'll grab the cargo since we got 2 defending. But right when I leave, either they wander off or die.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  15. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

I have a feeling we've encountered each other (dannasuk); swear your name has appeared several times in game.

16. redxavier

redxavier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    There are a lot of things that frustate me about this game, mostly balance and progression related, but my current bugbear is how often I see teammates run past the special item pick-ups. Maybe it's because I'm still ranked so low as to not have unlocked anything great but to me the pick ups are absolutely essential to being successful at this game.

Caode likes this.
  17. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007

This is one of the main reasons bots and singleplayer/splitscreen desperately need to make a comeback in the mainstream, and also why I still think the PS2/xbox/gamecube generation of consoles was the peak era of gaming quality.

Fat chance though... singleplayer, bots, and splitscreen aren't profitable. :(

Multiplayer= $$$ :mad:

Fun and couch buddy gaming is an afterthought anymore. :(

Early 360/PS3/Wii was decent, halo 3 and others were good... however it seems like bad company 2 and MW2 was the death mark $$$>quality trend that poisoned the gaming industry.

18. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015

I agree with this. I miss the old days of gaming.

19. The Admiral Snackbar

The Admiral Snackbar Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 3, 2014
    While hackers do exists in the game. There is a glitch involving Starfighters that can make a person invincible. So most likely its a glitch especially since your on Playstation.

20. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    Angry Joe's review for Star Wars: Battlefront. Unlike Total Biscuit'ss review, which I mostly agreed with, I agree with everything Joe has to say here. Once again, beware of language.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Join our "Force Net" party. Send either me (Jon1277) or Caode a friend request and we'll gladly accept you into the group. One catch though, ours is on PSN only.

22. Caode

Caode Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2015
    Had a good few games together earlier, that Walker Assault map on Tatooine though, incredibly unbalanced once you hit the final phase of that map. It's fairly even and manageable until that final phase, then it greatly favours the Rebel team, you'll rarely lose a game on that map as a rebel.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Yeah I know. I guess it substitutes for the Imperials having an advantage on Hoth.

You're really good. Racking up upwards of 30 kills in a single match. The most I might get is about a dozen or so.

24. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    That generation was my favorite period in gaming next to the ps1/n64/dreamcast generation.

25. Markpro

Markpro Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 21, 2013
    Perfect, will do this when i get from work tonight, or invite me Mark-Provan :)

Caode and Ahsoka's Tano like this.