main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Battlefront - A Villainous Issue...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Snokers, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    I still love and play Battlefront despite it's many flaws but one thing that I wish they would embrace is bringing in characters from the entire saga instead of solely focusing on characters from the original trilogy. I understand that they want to capture the look and feel (and even sound) of the classic Star Wars but I'm someone who plays the Heroes Vs. Villains game mode quite frequently and the problem with sticking to episodes IV - VI is that there wasn't that many villains.

We have Vader, the Emperor, Boba Fett, Greedo (who was shot dead in the only scene he appeared in) and after that you'd have to scrape the bottom of the barrell to find substantial villains to include in the game. This is what I think they've done with adding Dengar to the roster, he is one of the bounty hunters hired along-side Fett but he literally appears for a couple of seconds in the movie and in my opinion he looks very bland. I would have preferred to have Bossk over this one.

I think the game would benefit from saying screw the continuity and just add prequel and Episode 7 villains, I could understand not adding them if the it interfered with the story of the games campaign but they never even included a campaign. I think this would make for much more variety and more enjoyable gameplay!

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Battlefront thread - four threads from the top. This goes there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.