main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront: General Discussion [PS2 | XBox | PC]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DarthJimmy2002, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ogmios22188

Ogmios22188 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2004
    Funny what that guy said about beating Hoth in a minute or so. Once I beat my brother at Hoth very quickly. It may've been like three minutes. I played as the Rebels and he as the Empire. I got on a Tauntaun and went to their first outpost. He spawned at an AT-AT and began driving it. I captured the command post. He had no idea what he was doing and got destroyed. One AT-AT gone. He spawned at the other one and began driving it. Got destroyed again. Now he had no command posts. I won. I had somewhere between 164 and 186 reinforcements still available, and I don't think I died once.

2. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Is this game worth $20 for PC? It finally dropped at target but im still not sure if its worth buying.

3. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Yes, definatly get it. I think it Is the best Star Wars game yet.

4. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I wouldn't go that far, but it really is a great game. I'll go with the second best.

5. CloneCommander07

CloneCommander07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2004
    Does anybody know of a way to change AI names in Singleplayer mode for PC?

On the Rebel force, Wookies have normal human names. I'm sure you have to go through the game data.

6. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    can't help ya there, sorry. I've always been a console person myself.

Question: I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but What was your highest number of kills ever? I got around 97 on Bespin Platforms. There is that hallway/bridge in the center of everything and there is always a massive gun fight happenin in there.

7. YodasBro

YodasBro Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2005
    My highest was around 45, on Rhen Var Citadel. One of my friends killed 70 once.

8. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but What was your highest number of kills ever?

The highest I got was 128 kills on Geonosis. I played as a Clonetrooper and hopped into one of those large tanks and just fired at everything that moved. It was fun :D

As just a regular trooper, without using a tank, my highest total was 109 kills on Bespin Platforms. That was an intense day [face_worried]

9. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I've gotten my most kills on Geonosis, as well. It's funny how all of the other clones die, let me have all the Gunships I want at my disposal, and I wipe the Geonosians out single handedly. :p

10. Matt-trooper

Matt-trooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2005
    My highest number is 106 on rhen var harbour. for the most part, i just stayed in the at-te

11. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    The highest I got was 128 kills on Geonosis. I played as a Clonetrooper and hopped into one of those large tanks and just fired at everything that moved. It was fun

Wow... I got 132 doing that exact same thing... :D

One time on Endor, I spawned as a Rebel gunner and hopped on a speeder towards the bunker to kill it... I stopped at the post right before the bunker where the walkers are, and got in one. As soon as I got in, 5 stormies respawned right there, took them out with two blasts. Two seconds later, 7 more troopers, then 10 more. I won the game in a minute and a half I had my second highests score of 109 and the rapid kills award [highest number of kills in 5 seconds] went to me with 29. I almost fell out of my chair.

I love playing this game because It's easy to shut off the music and play your own tunes during the game, it's extremely awsome.

12. dark_jedi32

May 24, 2005
    holy geez! you guys are good! I'm working on Geonosis to break 100 kills, and I'm getting there...slowly but surely...

I'm most known for survivalist and public enemy though too. I beat my neighbours and friends when we play so I'm satisfied;)

13. deadjedi_willbe

deadjedi_willbe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2003
    My best on Geonosis is:

194-0

14. dark_jedi32

May 24, 2005
    whoa! I hope to beat my record in BF2.

15. deadjedi_willbe

Aug 31, 2003
    I actually had 198 kills, but I killed 4 of my men, so that's the record it shows.

16. dark_jedi32

May 24, 2005
    198! 198! 198 1981981981981981981998198198198198199819819981981981!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thats insane! you should be very proud of yourself. I played The Bespin level last night and got 112. Yay.

17. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    How do you get into walls? (ie Hoth?)

18. DarthAJ

DarthAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2004
    I got 94 on docks as a rebel trooper. The blaster seems to be a little faster.

^^To the guy above: Get in a taun-taun by the rebel hanger, then when facing the hanger from the outside, go to the right wall and you will go through the wall! Except you die...

19. deadjedi_willbe

Aug 31, 2003
    you should be very proud of yourself.

Not when I was soooo close to 200.[face_frustrated]

:p

20. PrincessofVictory

PrincessofVictory Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    My best score is 125 with 1 death on Endor as the Empire.

21. Tie_Defender

Tie_Defender Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2005

Wow guys my best score was on Ren Var harbor with 163-0

I just stayed in the AT-AT the entire time blasting rebels

22. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I have found an easter egg, apologizes if it has been spotted before.

Anyway on Rhen Var: Harbour, spawn as imperials and take an IFT-X to where the AT AT is and strafe up the mountain. Stick to the left and head toward the command post you were at preivously and take a jump from the mountain.

On your way down look at the wall. There are three windows which make the shape |||, however one of them is broken and it gives the message "HI".

Here is a screenshot:

[image=http://www.maj.com/gallery/sarg-kulo/BattleFront/008.gif]

For some reason the colour screwed up. You can still make it out though so I doubt it will be a probablem.

23. DarthJahil

DarthJahil Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2005
    I got 90 kills on Endor, and 65 on Kamino. I was the Empire on Endor, and just AT-ST'd the **** out of everyone, and I was an ARC trooper on Kamino. Just mine yourself on a platform. Oh, I didn't die once on Endor.

24. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    I just played Endor to try to beat your record: 108 (god, vehicle whoring is just TOO MUCH FUN)

25. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    I love SW games and I saw Battlefront for pretty cheap and I love that game. I want to know strong the re-playability is and how long the game is ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.