main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront I and II: Clan Recruitement Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Night4554, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Please confine all recruitement to this thread. You may include links to your website here, but please state which system you are recruiting for.

¤Night

Edited to include Battlefront II

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I would like to join a Republic Clan, if anyone's starting one. However my computer's been acting crazy.

3. Shiro

Shiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2004
    "I would like to join a Republic Clan, if anyone's starting one."

As would I...my best class is the Arc Trooper. :D

4. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    It's been out two days and clans are already forming?

Well, I'll join an imperial clan if theres one available.

5. Lord-Zekk

Lord-Zekk Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2003
    I'm a member of a Star Wars gaming clan and we are going to be starting up a Battlefront squad for the PC version. We are in need of new players, so check out the site: http://ghostlegion.com/ and come by our IRC room. If you're the slightest bit interested, please drop in.

Edit: we'll be probably be supporting all the different factions in the game, so no matter which one you prefer to be, there'll be a spot in the clan for you.

6. Anakin_Skywalker021

Anakin_Skywalker021 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2004
    once i get my multiplayer working (it wont connect no matter what i try, browsers messed up though), ill probably want to be in a Republic clan.

7. ge_rpger

ge_rpger Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2004
    ok, I posted this, and I guess it triggered this thread, so here's the repost!!!

We're an online gaming clan, and we're getting into this SWBF and we'd like some gamers/starwarsfreqs!!! We're primarily going to be on the PS2 console.

We actually don't know how things are going to go with tournaments/ladders/battles or whatever, so we're really not sure which "side" we're going to have. We initially proclaimed that we would be taking the Empire, but after playing for the last two days, me and nother leader have liked the Clone Army much better.

It's funny, we'll prolly be either the Clone Army, or the Empire. So, if that is something that you'd like, let us know!!!

We just don't have enough in our own clan to do that, so I'm coming to this community for some of that. So, if you want in, let me know, or just join our website and let us all know!!!

http://www.PAYBACKclan.com

~Joker
    PAYBACKJoker

[image=http://www.PAYBACKclan.com/pics/sigs/swbfjoker.jpg]Sorry, I don't know how to make it so it doesn't resize!

8. jedi-killah

jedi-killah Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I'm interested in joining a CIS or Rebellion clan for the PS2 console. Drop me a private message.

9. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    I don't know whether I'd join a clan or not -- I almost did for Jedi Academy, but in the end, due to school and stuff, I decided not to. When I get out of high school, I intend not only to get a physics degree, but to be a master of Battlefront, Republic Commando, and whatever new Jedi Knight game comes out. I positively pwn at JA, and could have been in almost any clan, but all the crap I do severely cuts into my playing time. Fortunately, it'll pay off when I get out of almost two years of college.

10. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    I'm interested in joining a Republic clan. I've got mad skillz with the Jet trooper and the AT-TE.

11. Shiro

Jul 9, 2004
    Since a lot of us want to join a Republic clan, why don't we just create one ourselves?

12. jollydwarf

jollydwarf Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    I'm not feeling a lot of Xbox love in here so far.

XBL Gamertag: DocDaytona

I probably suck relative to 'clansmen', but I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm practicing. Not worth much, I know.

13. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I have a question, I'm sure that it doens't go in this thread but I'm not in games much so I'm sorry. How do I connect online with a PS2 can someone tell me what I need to buy to do so? Thank you.

14. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    jollydwarf, I have an XBOX

My name is DarthGravescent

all one word

15. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    X-Box live Gamertag: Bloodsend
    I can join yous with the x-box live. And we will form an umbeatable allience!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    (no one laughs)
    C'mon! Evil laugh!

16. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    As soon as the local stores restock with it, I guarantee that I'll be on it and probably wanting to join a clan.

17. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    *laughs evily*

18. ThanksBates82

ThanksBates82 Jedi Master star 1

May 10, 2003
    Unfortunately I posted a thread about my clan before I saw this topic, but I have a clan with around 25 members, called Sith Mercenaries at http://www.guilduniverse.com/sithmercs . We are pretty lax about rules and regulations, and hope to have events like "Ewok Hunt" as well as games between other clans from time to time. Hope some of you sign up. This is an XBox only Clan.

19. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    I never had X-Box Lie and Battlefront came with that 'two months free' card...I was thinking about trying it out - exploring some more of the games features with the online play.

20. jedi-killah

jedi-killah Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I'm a monster with the Super Battledroid.

21. MasterAero

MasterAero Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2002
    I just got this game today. So i will probably be adding anyone above that's on XBOX. I got some practicin to do first.

Feel free to add me as well.
    GTAG: Master Aero

22. Shiro

Jul 9, 2004
    Sooo....about a Republic Clan...(about 5 people want to join one)

23. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Man, I really wish I had this game and an internet connection worth something.

I was so hardcore at Battlefield 1942. Seriously.

I think I'd have a lot to contribute to this. Oh well.

24. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    i'll join a PS2 clan. I'll be any trooper, but i do enjoy being the jet trooper!

25. ge_rpger

ge_rpger Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2004
    Wars are starting soon, get in a clan now!!!

http://www.PAYBACKclan.com

~Joker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.