main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BATTLEFRONT II 2 music??

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by niennumb1, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Hey,

I have bought all the scores on CD overthe years, but I've noticed there is A LOT of music from EP3 that isn't in the soundtrack in the BF2 game. Is there ANY WAY to rip just the music tracks from my PC game so I can enjoy the score music? There's some great tracks I wish they'd put out in their original soundtrack.

Any help would be great. thx!

2. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm not 100% positive they make one but if they do you could buy the BFII Soundtrack. I have a couple game soundtracks myself so I know they make them.Plus if you can't find them I bet you could rip them offline.

What music are you hearing that isn't on the Epi.III CD? Some of it could be from Epi.II as well.

3. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Check the music forum.

4. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    I just turn music off in the game options and put whatever kind of music i want on itunes.

5. Indiana_Fett

Indiana_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 12, 2004
    Yes, you can. I've made a complete score with this.

6. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    No, there is no soundtrack album for Battlefront II. All the music in the game is from the films.

I know that there is unreleased AOTC music in the game, but I don't recall hearing any unreleased ROTS cues. Could you describe the music you think is from ROTS?

7. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    Yes, there is tons of ROTS music. Unused takes of I Am the Senate, Get Em' Artoo!, Palpatine's Seduction, Going to Utapau, Goodbye Old Friend, The Boys Continue, Moving Things Along, Bail's Escape, and much more.:)

8. JamanMosil

JamanMosil Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2004
    How do we get the music from the game then? I looked in the program files, couldn't find it...do we have to use a program to rip it from the CD?

9. JFuchs77

JFuchs77 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    Ki-Adi-Mundi's music was the music heard in Revenge of the Sith when Obi-Wan Kenobi had arrived on Utapau, Aayla Secura's music was the music heard in Revenge of the Sith when Obi-Wan Kenobi left for Utapau, Obi-Wan Kenobi's music was Battle of the Heroes, and Luke Skywalker's hero music was music heard in the Battle of Hoth.

10. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    But how do we rip these so we can listen and enjoy them?

11. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Look in the fan films forums... They had a topic about listening to the music files...

12. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    And Darth Vader had the cue 'The Boys Continue'.

13. Commander_Kayman

Commander_Kayman Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    I have some ripped battlefront 2 music although I don't know how to rip it

14. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    There's an actual cue called "The Boys Continue"? [face_worried]

It seemed a lot cooler when I thought it was called Battle of the Heroes. Or simply the RotS theme. Now I'm going to have trouble keeping a straight face whenever I have Vader flying around to the tune of "The Boys Continue."

15. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Yeah you wouldn't want to ask this in music as it'd probably be locked for copyright infringement or something along those lines.

Hell part of me thinks it should be locked for just that reason, yet other games let you access the the soundtrack and rip it. But then again this is SW music that was in the films.

16. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    Any links? Looked on the boards but couldn't find such a thread containing any MP3 tracks from BF2.

Thx!

17. Commander_Kayman

May 2, 2006
    They're called Evading the lava and pipewalkers or something,I don't know if those are the original names, but they're differend than battle of the heroes and Anakin vs Obiwan

18. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    Heores Collide, The Boys Continue, and Boy Into Battle were named by John Williams. For soundtrack releases, they are often renamed. Hereos Collide was changed to Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan, Boys Into Battle was titled 'Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith' and The Boys Continue is unreleased.

19. Commander_Kayman

May 2, 2006
    you can't find those boards! I was once banned for posting a cue from battlefront 2. I was banned............forever.:)

20. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    just mute all the sound effects and voice and use a sound recorder. easy way to get the music

21. jedicam10

jedicam10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    what kind of muffled soundtrack would THAT be???

22. niennumb1

Oct 10, 2001
    You also gotta NOT get shot the whole time the music's going.

Someone's gotta have something. Can anyone PM me anything??? I'd buy the tracks if they were available like I have all the other soundtracks, but no one wants to make an ultimate edition soundtrack for me to throw my money towards (LUCASFILM!!!! C'MON!!!!!!!!)

23. Indiana_Fett

Dec 12, 2004
    The Phantom Menace Ultimate Edition sucks, but I'm not going into that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.