main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Battlefront II discussion

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Twilight, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Twilight

Darth_Twilight Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok, I went and bought Battlefront II the other day and have been playing and wondered who else has been playing and what do you think of it?

I can say that after a week of playing I've just removed the program from my system and have decided to put it on the shelf for a while. I'm just having trouble with the two levels of difficulty: Hard and Impossible. Maybe its just me and that I suck at it, but I have found it to be a very aggrivating game.

What are your thoughts?

2. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Well Chrissy, if your not going to be playing it, you might as well hand it over to me then. ;)

I got to play it twice on systems I never used before, but the fact that I got to play as Boba Fett and run around with daddy (aka Jango Fett) was a good enough reason for me to make damn sure that game appears under the Xmas tree this year.

Well that and the fact you can play as Grievous is a selling point for me as well.

Do I want to finish this game? Why? I will probably just play this in free mode and kick some major rebel butt!!

3. Darth_Twilight

Feb 14, 2005
    Ok, so Wendy talked me off the ledge and I ended up reloading it on to my computer. I think that if you don't focus too much on the campaign you can have fun. *shrugs*

4. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    Damn it!!

I thought you were going to give it to me Chrissy!! :_|

5. Darth_Twilight

Feb 14, 2005
    Wait I distinctly remember something about "No, I've got school work to do" ;)

6. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002

[face_laugh]

=D=

You got me on that one...

But during Xmas, I will have BFII and will be doing nothing but my duties as a true member of the 501st and take out the rebel trash... or I'll mod the game and play as Boba Fett and sit in the cantina all day drinking. ;)

7. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

:eek:

on the ps2 version?

8. Maleficant

Jun 16, 2002
    I would think so since I know you can on the PSP verison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.