main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront II: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (No Cheats Allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rik_Jinn

Rik_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    Uhhm can we talk about Mos Eisley Hero Assault Glitches ? Because I think I might know them all ;) ;) would be cool if others allso tell me other glitches, There might be Glitches in Mos Eisley that I donnot know <I consider that as impossible, cause I found out alot myself> So tell me what Glitches do you all know ? I mean like Stamina Glitches, Air Glitches, Gate Glitches, House Glitches, Yoda Glitches etc etc :D would be cool !!

2. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Do ya know the canteenia glitch?[face_thinking]

3. YodavsSidious

YodavsSidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2006
    What cantina glitch?

4. Rik_Jinn

Rik_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    LoL you mean the glitch or the glitch in that glitch I know them both ;) :)

5. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    It's a wall glitch[face_plain]

6. Rik_Jinn

Rik_Jinn Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    Inside the Cantina Glitch you have another glitch wich is only able with a Mandalore <Boba, Jango>. And besides Thats the first glitch I ever found geheh and the most easy one. There are better glitches like the Gate/Yoda Glitch that one is really masterfull !! ;) :) :)

7. TheDRiZZLe

TheDRiZZLe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Please read the title of this thread..no cheats also means no glitches.

Thank you.

8. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    :_|Sorry!:cool: I'm over it now.

9. YodavsSidious

Jul 2, 2006
    Tip when your Jango Fett or Boba Fett, fall down and press A (XBOX Controls) two times and then fly back up on a platform.

10. TheDRiZZLe

TheDRiZZLe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    I would call that a tip, more like common sense....not trying to be rude, honestly....but all you're saying is that if you fall with one of the Fetts re-activate the jet pack and fly back up...which seesm rather elementary.

11. YodavsSidious

Jul 2, 2006
    hehehe TheDRiZZLe, kinda funny but I do not paly online all the time in BF2, in fact I dont even play BF2 anymore cuz it is so old exept for the online play.

12. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    I just found out that you can hook up an XBox to your computer and battle! So the next time my friend comes over, I'll have him hooke up his XBox and see how good he really is.

13. JamanMosil

JamanMosil Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2004
    Ok, this is a tech question, but since the tech help thread is locked, thought I'd post it here. My roommate and me wanted to play BF2 against each other online, but at first we couldn't see each other's games. So I figured he'd need to patch his game. He did, but then came the problem...whenever he clicked the "login" button for gamespy, his computer would freeze. That never happened before, so is it the patch? Or if not, what is it? And what can we do about it? Thanks :)

14. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Jaman, I have a problem similar to that! I'll try to log in and it says something like, "Connection to Game Spy is lost please try again"
    [face_frustrated] :mad: It makes me angry!!!!!!!![face_devil]

15. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
  16. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    I have gotten a little bored with Battlefront II (can't wait for Battlefront III[face_beatup])
    So I found a new pass time: Helium Wars!
    Yes that's right the characters of Star Wars were foolish enough to take it.
    Here's how to make them talk high.
    1st way: It's simple, you choose hero vs. villan assult and pick Chewie. Now get up to a place where no one can get you. After that you shoot the remote rocket and when you see an enemy use the speed boot and run ito him. If he is speaking while you are going as fast as possible their voice will be higher than usual.

2nd way: All you have to do is get the remote rocket on deomlition and do the same as the 1st way.[face_peace]

~~DO ~~

17. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    So the people who made the game understand the Doppler effect, eh? ;)

Glitchers really annoy me. You can only play online for a certain amount of time on any given server before you run into at least one person who wants to hide in the walls or use that glitch that makes it so you can't spawn... people like that really ruin the game. Anyway, just something I thought I would share in the no glitches thread.

18. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    I'm really frustrated because I can't play BF2 on XBOX Live on my 360 because I keep getting this error message when I try to download the update. "Xbox Live is not responding. Please try again later." anyone else have this problem?

19. DarknessofDeath

DarknessofDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2006
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but i recently downloaded extra maps for sw bf2 and not sure how to make them work. :(

20. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Did you get the patch to upgrade the game to 1.1? I think you need that in order to make some maps work.

21. JamanMosil

JamanMosil Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2004
    Yeah, you need the patch and then you need to make sure to put each new map folder into the BattlefrontII/GameData/Addon folder.

22. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Meh I was really let down. I wanted more correct units and designs. Theres alot of stuff it needs to redo. I know its still beta however.

23. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Darkness , This is the right thread and make sure that if you have any firewalls on your computer that you turn them off before you down load them, other wise(like for me) they are pointless because the won't load into the game.

24. spasticewok

spasticewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    Sweet, people DO still come here!!
    I am having a load of trouble withthe Yavin 4 level of Rise of the Empire mode, any help would be nice!

Anyone play online still, pm me if you want to play sometime

25. DarknessofDeath

DarknessofDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2006
    but i have no AddON folder. :( and where do i find this patch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.