main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront II: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (No Cheats Allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m3th0d

m3th0d Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2007
    I always play on the WGO server even though I constantly get 150+ ping.. it's always full of ppl.

2. TheDRiZZLe

TheDRiZZLe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    LOL..I'll stop before I make abad joke that get's me banned! lol

3. m3th0d

m3th0d Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2007
    Is there a website where you can track your kill/death ratio etc..?

4. Darth_Omnis

Darth_Omnis Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    Actually on the game somewhere the is a place where you can see kill/death ratio rank(based on medals) and all sorts of other things just look around.

5. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Meh, I don't think it works. For the longest time it didn't work for me at all. Now I can view the 100 top players, but I can't view my own stats. Unless you're talking about singleplayer mode.

BTW, you guys might like to know Daniel Logan was spotted playing BF2 at the GameStop booth at C4. He got his arse handed to him by a guy in a pirate hat. ASO got a picture of it as proof. :p

6. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    That level was seemingly impossible for me on the hardest level of difficulty, until I got the award weapons, at which point I beat it immediately.

7. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Yeah, Award weapons really make things easier.
    After I play Rise once, I then go and at least ge the rifle and pistol. In the process I usually get the three effect Awards.

8. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    I still haven't beaten Yavin Space. I really don't think the game gives you enough time. I also haven't beaten Endor, as the Empire, on hard difficulty. Funny, you'd think that mission would have been in Rise of the Empire. I suspect it was left out because it's a little disconcerting to see Vader getting knocked on his *** by Ewoks.

9. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    They'll most likley have that on BfIII

10. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    When is BfIII coming out?

11. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    They haven't announced yet, but from what little I have heard it is looking like 09.

12. Matthew78

Matthew78 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 16, 2006
    Does KOTR2:TSL work on XBox360? because i have heard that it is one of the few Xbox games that wont play on Xbox360 and that would suck if that was true, i havent bought the 360 yet,im an older man that has limited gameplay time now, but i will get one soon because the games are all better and everything else is better.

13. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007

I was Reading back through snd I found this, well the easiest way to beat a jedi is to stay good 20 yards back and fire at them they will more then likely charge at you using the force to get speed so you then roll to the side. stand back up fire another shot then roll again each time you roll you want to get a lot of distance from the jedi/ sith

14. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Easier way: Rocket launcher or a vehicle. :p

15. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    If you're playing Space Hoth as the Empire, is there any way to get into the hangar of the Mon Calamari star cruiser? It has that blast-door thing from ROTS covering the entrance.

16. AqUaMuLe

AqUaMuLe Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 27, 2004
    Hi, are there any active groups playing battlefront online right now?

17. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    Of all the award weapons, the one that IMO is not that much of an improvement is the award shotgun. Has anyone experienced noticeably better performance with the award shotgun over the regular shotgun?

18. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Yeah! The only down sid to the award shotgun is that it takes FOREVERfor it to shoot!

19. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    Are you referring to BF1 or 2 and which platform? BF1 for PS2 has a few active clans but not much, Bf2 still has a pretty active clan community, DSA is the largest by far, there is also let see, JOG, RF, OES (possibly), <?>, DSF, GOR and more...but the smaller ones have a tendency to come and go fairly quickly. Dark Side Allaince is mine and we are about 80 strong, but we are spread across the PS2 (primary platform), then 360 and finally PS3, but everyone in the clan pretty much staretd with BF1 or 2, a few who started via SOCOM 3/CA.

Click the link in my sig to check out our site and see if you want to sign up, but you need to be over 18 in most cases and it will take a few months for you to gain full memebership. We don't get into clan wars and the like, we ar big enough we just scrim internally, that way you don't have to worry about cheating or any drama.

Good luck to you, but to be honest, the clan communtiy for the BF series is dying off slowly but surely. That's why we made the jump, any clan that doesn't isn't going to last another year.

PM me if you have any mroe questions...

20. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    I like to mine Jedi. :D

I hadn't been playing BF2 as much lately, but I think I'm getting back into it. And yeah, the clan scene is quieting down somewhat but there are still some fairly active ones around.

21. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    Hell yeah! People always complain about heroes on conquest maps, but it so easy to take them down with an HWG just by laying a mine on them! lol

22. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    They say I'm a mine noob.

... if being a mine noob is wrong, I never want to be right.

23. Dart_Vada

Dart_Vada Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2006
    Some one told me that about 2 mines can take down an AT-AT, is that true?

24. Darth_Omnis

May 19, 2006
    Nope. It took me over 10 to down an AT-AT. Who ever told you that probly check to see the health of the AT-AT.

25. TheDRiZZLe

Aug 30, 2005
    I just take one for the team on Hoth and take a speeder, put all your mines on the front and then crash full speed into the AT-ATs neck! You do it right the walker can do down in one suicide run! hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.