Battlefront II: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (No Cheats Allowed)

Discussion in 'Games' started by NightHunter319, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You can also land on the AT-AT, hop out, and put mines on its roof. :p Still takes way more than three to bring it down, though. The neck is the critical hit location, same as in the movies. If you're a rocket guy, you should be aiming for that.
  2. 694377 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, 2 mines can take one down, but something i love to do, something i like to call "Commiting an act for your country" (For some strange reason...)

I spawn at the echo base, await for a speeder as a Rebel Vanguard, jump on and put all 4 mines on the snowspeeder, get it, and race off towards an AT-AT...Boom!:p
  3. macevspalpy113 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anti-armor turret works well on AT-AT necks, but leaves you a sitting duck. (which is not a good thing btw :p)
  4. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I tend to get pwned at turrets. The only map on which I can really use one is the Hoth hunt, because you get enough advance warning to hop out if wampas start swiping at it.
  5. Darth_Omnis Jedi Master

star 1
    It's harder to get hit in space when you are a turret but it's also harder to hit something while in the turret.
  6. TheDRiZZLe Jedi Master

star 4
    The turrets in space are worthless! They don't damage the cap or figs shields in the slightest and they are pretty much worthless against anything except AI and even then it's hard! the only use I have foudn for them is in CTF, you put a few guys on turrets and have them just put up a wall of continious fire infront of goal and even then it's better to have those guys outside flyign rather than manning turrets.
  7. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    I guess not?
  8. Darth_Omnis Jedi Master

star 1
    What about the other side?
  9. TheDRiZZLe Jedi Master

star 4
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to say! It's on the other side of the ship man! Check your map!!!! LOL...WOW!!!!
  10. AqUaMuLe Force Ghost

star 2
    Does any have the SWBF1 Conversion Pack v1.8.1 file that they can email me or is there a download somewhere on the Net?

Gametoast site is down.
  11. TheDRiZZLe Jedi Master

star 4
    Did you try doing a Google search?
  12. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I think I might still have it to send to you, but it's big. Try Google. There have to be mirrors.

You have to blow up the blast door. Keep shooting at it. It may take a while.
  13. Darth_Omnis Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok this is off the current topic but recently I have been able to play multiplayer on the pc version. Does anyone know how to do the whole: Vote to kick this person off for cheating?
  14. jediking12 Jedi Youngling

star 1

Ok that hing with the pilots crashing into the wall make sure you take\off and land so your pilots can all get out of the ship because the AIs (Your troops) in this game are Retarted
  15. jediking12 Jedi Youngling

star 1

Go to Wookieepedia.com and type in Star Wars Battlefront II scroll down and you should find it
  16. jediking12 Jedi Youngling

star 1

is that the actor who plays Boba Fett in AOTC?
  17. The_Mask Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm having a bit of trouble with Battlefront 2, and was wondering if any of you could help:
    When I play an instant action game in battlefront, after about 5 or 10 minutes, the game simply closes. Does anyone know why? 9I do have a lot of new maps, but I removed the old ones; I only have 5 in my folder). Thanks! It only atarted happening three days ago.
  18. TheDRiZZLe Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm no pc expert, but the first thing I would try is completely removing the game and re-installing it.
  19. The_Mask Force Ghost

star 2
  20. The_Mask Force Ghost

star 2
    Ugg. I tried it, and it didn't work. Can anyone else help? Thanks in advance.
  21. AqUaMuLe Force Ghost

star 2
    A question.

I play BF II online and notice alot of hosts have automatic admin messages that scroll , occasionally.

I want to start hosting and I'm curious how I can get those admin messages to come up?
  22. The_Mask Force Ghost

star 2
    You have to use this:
    http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_2_Dedicated_Server;49887

And can anyone PLEASE help me? A bunch of maps simply close the program now. :(
  23. AqUaMuLe Force Ghost

star 2
    That dedicated server does not have any options on it to set up the admin talk.

does anyone know if there is a way to do that with the server or is there another server that you do it with?
  24. The_Mask Force Ghost

star 2
    There should be, go to the tab 'Admin', and there should be a button that says 'Edit announcements', and a chck box that says 'Enable auto- announce', as well as a slider that lets you change the time between announcements.
  25. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I had that problem at some points when I had way too many add-on maps and not enough RAM to run them. Certain maps consistently crashed the game (like Concord Dawn). Remove all of your add-ons and put them back one by one to figure out which maps are causing the problems.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.