main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront II: Hints, Tips, Strategies, Walkthroughs (No Cheats Allowed)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by NightHunter319, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah, i'd hold onto the tank as long as possible.

I'd also make sure that you complete your objectives as quickly as possible. I would sprint from one checkpoint to the next, only stopping to kill someone when i absolutely have to.

I think speed is the key to the naboo mission.

2. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    :confused: im having a hard time making my squad follow me(on battle of corosaunt).im pressing the right buttons but noone says anything and i go into that hanger alone

3. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    You have to aim at one of your men and then press the default F4. They will obey.

The good thing really is, that they follow you this time.

It depends on your rang how many people you can add to your group.

4. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    oh ok.well i just rented it and got it on xbox.is the default four the one next to the start button? and thanx for the help :)

i got one guy in the hanger to folow me but i cant seem to get close enough for a arc to follow. [face_thinking] what am i doing wrong

5. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Sticky Reticule

6. Jedi_Master_Conor

Jedi_Master_Conor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 24, 2005
    can someone tell me where i find leia on the blockade runner. i go through the escape pod area but cant find her

EDIT: I've figured it out :)

7. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    when i first played GC i got slaughtered by the empire and now my rebels are taking it all back. :p i wish there was one command where theyd all charge the same spot and overrun the enemy thatd be cool(i gave up on the corosaunt level for now :p ).is there a way in GC to play as the empire?

8. tomandshell

tomandshell Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    Can anybody tell me what I need to do to complete the Hoth level? It's totally ridiculous that you have a very limited number of soldiers, while the Rebels have unlimited troops. It took me forever to finally get the shield generator destroyed, but the level keeps going from there. I finally unlocked Vader, took over the hangar, grabbed the beacon, and placed it under the transport, but by that time there were no reinforcements left, and when my Vader time ran out I was left with one soldier fighting unlimited Rebels, and spawning so far away from the beacon that the rebels were blasting away at that I never even reached it again before they destroyed it, ending the level. I think that the small amount of Imperial soldiers available in the face of unlimited Rebel opposition (completely opposite from the movie, now that I think about it...) maked this level just about impossible for me. Can anybody tell me how they did it?

9. Duro_Blade

Duro_Blade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Two questions, both bugging the hell out of me. 1) Early on I heard one could play the duel in the game, as in Anakin vs Obi-Wan. Hell, there were even shots of it on the commercial. Question: where the hell is it? [face_plain] 2) How do I get to the battle of Coruscant, as in, over space. Haven't seen it yet. Yeah, I know, it's not a *huge* deal, but I'd like to play it.

10. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    You get 2 only in RotE (Historical Campaign)

11. Blaine_The_Mono

Blaine_The_Mono Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2005
    This sounds strange but on Mustarfar, the CIS Hero is Maul and the Republic is Obi Wan. But I think if you choose the Republic and Obi Wan, Maul is replaced by Anakin. That's what happened to me, I think.

12. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Sticky Reticule What is this? Is this something new in the game?

13. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    is the only time i can play imperial/rebals in space later on? because all ive gotton with the I.A. has been republic/ sepritists

14. QuiWanKenJin

QuiWanKenJin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2005
    You can only have young Vader versus Obi-Wan on Mustafar if it is on Galactic Conqest, and both you and CIS have to pick the leader bonus.I suppose the chances of this happening are very slim.I played the Mustafar level on Rise of the Empire and there are no heros for this battle.Ceethreepio,yes Sticky Reticule is a new feature.Once you lock on to an enemy even if you try to run away or circle the enemy, you will still be facing him until you either kill him,turn lock mode off,change targets,or die.

15. mr_snerdly

mr_snerdly Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2005

16. mr_snerdly

mr_snerdly Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2005
    I have a couple more questions. Is Sticky Reticule only on the XBOX and PS2? I have the game on PC and I can't see anything about Sticky Reticule. Also, when controlling troops, do I place my targeting sensor over the solider/group of soldiers I want to order, then press F4 to get their attention, then give the order I want; F10 etc....or do I just give the specific order I want?
    One more thing. I die fairly easily when I am a Jedi, because I can't control the character. The Jedi spins around too much. Does anyone have hints as to how to control Jedi better. And when you press the block button, does your Jedi block every shot fired at him? Or do you have to keep pressing the block button to block each individual shot fired at you?

17. QuiWanKenJin

QuiWanKenJin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2005

Well mr_snerdly when you block you deflect all shots until your stamina meter runs out.Personally I am the best with Jedi,if you push attack and back at the same time you'll attack backwards.The point is keep moving,and make as much damage as possible.If your enemy has a long range weapon such as a blaster or rocket launcher make sure you're blocking as you approach him,then get in close and slice em up.Unlike BF1 Jedi can't block from behind so don't just stand still.I have found it the most fun to play as Darth Maul,not just because he has a DBL,but also because you cant get enough of those cartwheels.Unfotunately Maul has a slight pause in between his combos which leaves him open to attack,a smart opponent will try to take advantage of this.

18. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    the AI are way more intellegent in this,and they surround you when you recruit like 3 or 4.how do you know what rank you are though?

19. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    Master Jedi, just take a look at your career stats. I don't know what you're talking about with the recruiting thing though. Do you mean in Conquest when you recruit more unit classes? It sounded like you were talking about something more instantaneous.

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    i mean when your around your troops and you press up and they follow you.

21. Darth_Muffins

Darth_Muffins Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    I know in my profile that I am a Captain. I was wondering how do I get to be a General? I keep winning and I average 4 medals per game. Anyone know how to become a General?

22. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    Muffins, your in the same boat(of force?) as me. I'm going to see what happens when my points roll over to a thousand, as they will soon.

23. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    The Hero characters can be found at the following locations. Note: You can only unlock these characters by completing side tasks on the level you can find them in Campaign mode:

Aayla Secura: Felucia: Fungi Forest, Jabba's Palace
    Anakin Skywalker: Mustafar: Refinery
    Boba Fett: Kashyyyk: Beachhead, Utapau: Sinkhole, Mygeeto: War-Torn City, Felucia: Fungi Forest, Yavin 4: Temple, Jabba's Palace
    Chewbacca: Kashyyyk: Beachhead, Felucia: Fungi Forest, Yavin 4: Temple
    Count Dooku: Geonosis: Dust Plains
    Darth Maul: Coruscant: Jedi Temple, Mustafar: Refinery, Jabba's Palace
    Darth Vader: Tantive IV: Interior, Coruscant: Jedi Temple, Dagobah, Naboo: Theed, Hoth: Echo Base
    Emperor: Polis Massa: Medical Facility, Naboo: Theed, Death Star: Interior
    General Grievous: Tantive IV: Interior, Utapau: Sinkhole, Polis Massa: Medical Facility, Dagobah, Mygeeto: War-Torn City
    Han Solo: Utapau: Sinkhole, Polis Massa: Medical Facility
    Jango Fett: Kashyyyk: Beachhead, Felucia: Fungi Forest, Yavin 4: Temple
    Ki-Adi-Mundi: Mygeeto: War-Torn City
    Luke Skywalker: Coruscant: Jedi Temple, Mygeeto: War-Torn City, Jabba's Palace, Death Star: Interior, Hoth: Echo Base
    Mace Windu: Geonosis: Dust Plains, Coruscant: Jedi Temple, Yavin 4: Temple, Death Star Interior
    Obi-Wan: Utapau: Sinkhole, Mustafar: Refinery, Naboo: Naboo: Naboo: Theed
    Princess Leia: Tantive IV: Interior, Naboo: Naboo: Theed
    Yoda: Kashyyyk: Beachhead, Tantive IV: Interior, Polis Massa: Medical Facility, Dagobah

24. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    I don't believe that list is entirely accurate. I played as Maul on Polis Massa.

I can't believe it's only possible to play as Anakin on one level. [face_plain]

~Vassago

25. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    I'm sorry if it's not entirely correct, i may be missing a few but these are all the ones i've found so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.