main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV BattleFront II info. (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bleyd, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    I'm sure it's old news by now but did you hear they structured the troopers around a particular well known Legion? I've been told paperwork was done to insure LucasArts had permission to put the 501st into the game. It's an article in Septembers Playstation magazine too. Now you too can be a part of the 501st Legion without having to leave the comfort of your own home. That's one game I'm definately getting.

2. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Has anyone visited the site at Lucasarts for this? It is a pretty awesome looking game from what I've seen.

3. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
  4. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    This just in.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/501st_in_Battlefront_II_94880.asp

5. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    Yet another update on the much anticipated game of the year.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3144711&a=all

6. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    It's out. Have you got yours?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/updates/news20051028.html

7. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    i played the battlefront 2 demo and loved every second of it.

unforutnately between working 2 jobs, going to school, playing WoW, BF2, and CoH (what the hell was i thinking reactivating my account)...oh and that socializing thing that i need to do every once in a while to keep myself from losing all traces of sanity...battlefront 2 will have to wait for a while. :(

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i have to put buying my own copy on the backburner until i get my finances situated. or i can ask for it for my 21st birthday from my parents which they'll probably get it for me since i'm their youngest and they left me all alone a year ago. but we shall see.

9. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    Hopefully this game will be better than the last one. BF I did not impress me in the least.

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    battlefront I was lackin in any kind of background or story, but i still found it an enjoyable game. i was up until 3 am this morning playin battlefront 2 at klepto's house and man...the graphics are a vast improvement as well as the game play. i really like how you can actually be the different heroes and how for some of the planets there's different heroes i like it alot. and i like the hunt mode it's a lot of fun. especially on hoth. i can't wait to get my own copy.

11. Bleyd

Oct 30, 2002
    The storyline is REAL cool but being added into the game itself was even better. Making the 501st Legion canon is the best part me thinks. I know I'll be looking for TK-002 in the game. I've spotted a few of our veterans' designations so far.

Just wish Darth Maul's health was a bit more but he still kicks butt. My youngest son thinks it is so cool he can be Yoda or Obi-Wan whereas my older one prefers Dooku or Anakin.

12. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Anyone else play this? I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    dude this game is awesome. i got it on the xbox for christmas and i LOVE it it's fantastic. it's unexplainable. i loves it so much.

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    It's fun on PSP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.