main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront on the DVD's

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by rfsunbird, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rfsunbird

rfsunbird Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2003
    is anyone else ahving issues getting battlefront to load on their xbox. i put the demo in that is on the 4th disk fo the dvd collection but xbox tells me it can't recognize the disk. so i try to throw another game in and it has no issues. do i have to have the xbox remote or something? ugh i have been looking forward to trying this for months now it doesn't work. HELP

I'm going to say that this fits under Battlefront Technical Help

2. MasterAero

MasterAero Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2002
    i had no problems with mine. It took a min or two to load the first time but no problems.

Do you have XBOX Live? Sometimes LIVE will update the XBOX with downloads. I'm not sure if this is just LIVE updates or updates to teh XBOX software as well. Maybe you're missing these updates somehow?

3. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    Mine did take a while to load, but it works fine. However, I cannot seem to win when I play as the Rebels.

4. Samot

Samot Jedi Master star 1

Jul 20, 2004
    I'm not connected to LIVE, but it said it was updating LIVE when I put the disc in. I almost took it out as I thought it might be mesing up my Xbox.

After a few mins it loaded up fine though.

Quite good really...

5. Stark_Rhavyn

Stark_Rhavyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2003
    I thought that I heard that some of the older Xbox's couldn't read certain more modern kinds of DVD's and CD's.
    That might be the culpret. But I'm not sure. I haven't tried it yet on my recently purchased refurb Xbox since I bought the game as well as the DVD's. But mine is supposed to be one of the newer Xbox's anyway so it would be that good of a test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.