main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlefront: Your best / funniest / 7334est kills (screenies if possible)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    BTW, it's not really "ejecting" out of the fighter. It's more like exiting the fighter while in flight. "Ejecting" would be getting flung out of the cockpit.

2. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...well, i've gotten really good at killing Jedi..

Trick is to be a character who has rockets of some sort (or grenades if you're a good shot with those), then shoot a rocket so that it detonates a couple feet in front of the Jedi..This'll send'em flying...

Then blast'em as much as you can as they fly thru the air and then hit the ground..

Vader seems to be the easiest guy to kill this way, Dooku the hardest..

I can't remember the last time i faced Mace or Luke...(not since i completed the historical campaigns, actually...)

3. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I once killed Darth Vader 11 times

4. robo_obi

robo_obi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    While not exactly kills (it's me getting killed in two of the three pics) I just couldn't let these go by...

[image=http://img19.exs.cx/img19/7213/screenshot_0009.jpg]
    I landed my gunship, got out and fell down the cliff...looked back up at the ship and found out why...

[image=http://img19.exs.cx/img19/1856/screenshot_14.jpg]
    I was cruisin round the AT-AT and after going around twice I noticed that another speeder had latched himself on, going the other way. I would have loved to get a video of it cos I had to dodge him every time I went around. This screenie was taken as I failed to dodge his sudden movement.

[image=http://img19.exs.cx/img19/7170/screenshot_0011.jpg]
    Running around on Tatooine I noticed Vader, he was preoccupied with some other Rebels so I took pot shots at his head, which he defelcted in amongst his slaughter. Then he came after me, and I had the idea for this pic, so I stood there and waited for just the right moment. It was only after I had exited the game to look at the pic that I realised the true hilarity of it...look in the bottom right hand corner... 'LUKE SKYWALKER KILLED JAWA'....aren't the jawa's on the rebels side?....lol

5. Sarg_Kulo

May 18, 2004
    Jawas are on whatever side you are on... I think.
    They are funny pics, LOL.

6. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    I thought the Jawas were neutral...just there to either give up health or ammo packs as you blast their crying hides away.

I like to play the Endor Bunker level, pick a Wookie, spawn at the very back of the level, grab a speeder bike and whiz to the bunker. I park the bike on the hill on top of the bunker, sneak down into it and blow it up. Then I sneak back out and watch the melee from the hill and I always win that way.

And once in the Mos Eisley level(I finally found that AT-ST) I got down to me vs. 7 Rebels and got out of my AT-ST, came around a corner to the whole group of them claiming more command posts together, threw a few grenades and watched em fly this way and that...just to be taken out by the sniper on the side of the street I missed.

7. DarthRonin1976

DarthRonin1976 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    I am playing Rhen Var citadel in instant action, and we just killed Vader. Me and a bunch of otherr rebel troops ganged up on him with grenades and he died. He just fell to the ground and his body dissapeared along with his lightsabre.

Don't know if anyone has had luck with killing Jedi or Sith, but it CAN be done.

8. DarthRonin1976

DarthRonin1976 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Just killed Darth Vader again. Same planet, different situation. We used grenades and blew him off the cliff. Great stuff.

9. Hudnall

Hudnall Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 23, 2004
    Yeah, I just randomly shot at Mace one time and he fell down and disappeared... unfortunately, I was playing as the Clones. How ironic is that.

One of fav was going through a log on Endor and having a scout trooper on a speeder back come right at me from the other end... and blasting him just a few feet before impact.

10. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    I threw a concussion grenade on a passing speeder and watched it explode in the distance. That was good :p

11. Sarg_Kulo

May 18, 2004
    Haha, just come off the game now in tears because I need to tell you this.
    Tatooine Dune See map, I was a rebel solidier and I was sniping (well not properly but through the scope) at Tuskens and Imperials when I saw Darth Vader running at me. I turned of the scope and backpaddled through the homestead.
    He chased me to the tusken camp (yeah that far). Then I thought, W.T.F and shot him in the foot (yes in the foot).
    You'll never guess what happened now... o you can.
    He then became one with the force...narrr he just respawned in the Sandcrawler.

12. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    This was sort of a kill that I got (or rather caused). I was playing as the empire on Hoth last night. I climbed into an ATAT Walker and managed to make my way to one of the bunkers (the one on the right side of the map if you are starting as the empire) that the rebels can spawn in.

Anyway, two rebel players were in a speeder (these were real guys, not bots). They managed to already take the other ATAT down and had started to work on me. These guys were more skilled than most speeder pilots in that they were flying really close to my ATAT's legs so that I couldn't get shot at them. Seeing my predicament, I decided to start walking directly toward the bunker that I was assaulting. I got so close to the bunker that these two geniuses ended up crashing their speeder into it and killing themselves. Why they didn't just quit circling me and fly off I will never know (maybe the pilot just wasn't paying attention or something) but I got a good laugh out of watching them smash into the bunker and killing themselves in an effort to take me down.

BTW, I never did lose that ATAT and we ended up winning the battle. It was a wholesale slaughter after they lost that bunker and our guys were able to fight their way to the hanger.

13. Sarg_Kulo

May 18, 2004
    I was playing Bespin Platforms, Instant Action with Jedi Heros on.
    I was about to turn and head down the tunnel thing but I thought heck I'll do a little sniping (I was a droid Asassin).
    I then headed to the side of the tunnel which is a pretty cool position and I saw Mace Windu opposite me.
    I though What the hell he can't run at me if I shoot him so I shot him, my bullet deflected off his lightsaber into a clonetrooper and he died and rolled right off the platform and into the gas planet below.
    I was laughing for the rest of the match (we lost but hey). I checked the awards and saw Mace Windu had received 'Trator' with only one freindly kill.

LOL

14. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    This is me trying to kill Mace Windu. :p

[image=http://www.zacparis.com/imagecentre/albums/userpics/10001/normal_mace.jpg]

15. Psycho_Sith

Psycho_Sith Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2003
    I only play it on hard so I have issues actually 'killing' the force users in the game. I can send em flying with grenades just fine but then I shoot em as they're flying and down on the ground and they don't wanna die.
    I seem to have the best luck getting rid of them on levels like Bespin..send em spinning off into the abyss.

16. Hudnall

Hudnall Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 23, 2004
    .... a classic moment on the Dune Sea. Playing as the Rebels, I led the assault straight from the homestead and across to the sandcrawler - only to get promptly scorched after only a few kills by a random trooper.

As I'm respawning, I look and see my back command post where the X-Wings respawn start to blink - and quickly opt to spawn there. Well, the Empire had taken a load of troops in a skiff over there, and I respawned just before the post went white - and with a few rolls and spins, blasted the four troopers who thought they were getting my post. And then held it until it was recaptured.

Now - the skiffs generally suck. But as the post turns green, I notice that four of my guys have already piled into the skiff and are just waiting for a driver.

HA HA. Revenge time.

I hope in - driving straight around the homestead, running over Vader on my way to the SandCrawler. I come up on it at full speed with laser flying past ... still moving I start yelling "EVERYBODY OUT" and literally run the skiff right up inside the crawler... popping out of it as fast I can.

The soldiers with me and I proceeded to clear everybody around us out and captured that post in no time. It was a movie moment. The rest of the battle was a complete slaughter ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.