main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BattleFront...

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by scoutsniper, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutsniper

scoutsniper Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Hey guys & girls......Does anyone know where they got some of the characters for the game. It would be so cool to do up a Darktrooper uniform. I was just curious....

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    A lot of the characters came from the movies but the darktrooper for instance came from the dark forces pc game. Dark trooper armor would be awesome but how in the world do you carry something that heavy. That armor must weigh a ton.

3. Ventressismymistress

Ventressismymistress Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Have you guys heard anything about Battlefront 2 yet? It looks amazing, I saw a trailer for it online, don't remember where though. There will be space battles, and you can play as Jedi!!!

4. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    I'm not familiar with the orgin of the Dark Trooper but it has been used in many stories and especially the Expanded Universe.A good useage of the Darktrooper was in Star Wars Tales issue 193,so if you get the chance check it out.And responding to you Ventress.I heard the same thing,except with a bit more detail.You will be able to play as jedi,but only for a short period of time.As in they will only be rewards and not a full time playable character.Cause think about it,if you could always be a jedi.There would be no contest.And then if everyone were one,well that would just be unreal in most cercumstances.

5. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Battlefront is now only 20 dollars cause it has reached greatest hits status according to sony. So get out there and get it! Also Battlefront II will be released on psp along with the consoles.

6. SliP_SitH_KnoT

SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2004
    People have known about this feature now for a while.But I'm wondering if it will be a good idea.The ability to play as a jedi.Now think about it.It just seems so unfair.But also kindof cheesey.I think the idea that the more enemies you kill the more points you get.Then you can purchase weapon,armor,and ability upgrades.Getting new characters is ok.Just not jedi.

7. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    If you preorder battlefront II you will get a free t-shirt. I'm not sure what stores are offering this deal though, so check around all the game stores may be offering this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.