main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Battles

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JM_1977, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    I love Durge, and wear my love of the original clone wars series pretty much on my sleeve. So predictably, my first favorite battle is Muunilist.

But when it comes to TCW, my favorite battle is actually not a battle so much but a duel, the duel between Ventress, Dooku and Opress. It was fluid and pretty but still mattered plot-wise and had a lot at stake. Each character showcased a bit of their personality and relative strength level as well. I'll add onto that the earlier Ventress and nightsisters versus Dooku fight. It was an interesting concept pulled off well.

I'll just say that the Duels of the Nightsister trilogy (because i'm including the earlier Opress trials and such) are my favorite conflicts in TCW.

2. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    The Battle for Yogan Fruit

EPIC WIN

3. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    [face_plain] [face_not_talking]

4. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Well played, but I prefer the battle for pirate rum on Florrum. Pilf won that one. [face_laugh]

(ahem) Somewhat on topic, my favourite battles (including small to medium skirmishes or engagements) would be...
    1. Battle for Kamino (ARC Troopers), for a great scale and fairly respectable tactics. Felt like they had to earn that victory
    2. Abduction and rescue of Eeth Koth
    3. Assault on the Citadel

5. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I guess i might as well put in my own two cents on this subject since i did create this thread:D. Personally for me my favorites would have to be Every part of the battle of Christophsis, The battle of Teth, The second assault on geonosis, The attack and rescue at the Citadel, And the battle of Malastare. In the old Micro series clone wars my favorite would be the battle of mon calamari, battle of muunilinst, and mace windu on Dantooine.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    That green liquid still lacks the official name yes? LOL i remember i was the one who created the page for it in Wookieepedia:p Obi calls it simply piratebrew- alcoholic for sure- i guess it would be called "weequayrum" or grog or something piratethemed if it ever is mentioned by it's official name- probably made from those fruits we see there also.....

7. judis9198

judis9198 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2011
    I love the esp with the nightsisters.

When 3 went to assassinate Dooku, that was pretty sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.