main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlestar Galactica-Blood & Chrome-So Say We All

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Jan 17, 2005.

1. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    that reminds me i need to see if there are adaptors to hook up my laptop to my TV.

2. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    Jenny...for your laptop to TV. I am going to get one of these...there is also a video how to do to it. So now you can use your laptop on your TV. :)

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Only one more frakkin' day. So say we all!

4. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    so say we all!

5. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    after watching the webisodes on Sci-Fi, I am most curious about where Felix's heading with the rest of this story and why wouldn't he be charged with several murders unless it was all recorded from the raptor. Hmmmmmm? o_O

6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    AHHHHH IT IS TONITE!!!!!!

7. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Apparently they are auctioning off a bunch of costumes and props from BSG this weekend, the official site is:

http://www.battlestarprops.com/

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Yes, tonight :D Did anyone watch the 10 things you need to know about BSG? Wasn't that good, but it did say the end is nothing like you think it will be?????

9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    hmmm wonder if my TiVo recorded it the DVR did not better check that tonite! is it online??

10. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    The one positive thing about being home today in recovery, I get to watch BSG for the next 7 hours leading up to the new episode! =P~

The top 10 is on at 4:30 this afternoon. Sounds good from Kimmy's thoughts.

11. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i will TRY to set my DVR from online...maybe i will call DTV and ask them why it isn't working

12. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    WOW! I just caught that scene again where the Hybrid tells Kara that she is the Harbinger of Death! :eek:

... and Mary McDonnell is such an amazing actress! =D=

13. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    Theres going to be a mass sucide and then it will all be over

14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    HOLY FRAK!!!!!!!!

15. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I'm kinda disappointed. I dont want that person to be the fifth. I never liked that person. [face_worried]

16. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i was just talking to someone and he suggested that 6 is a young version of ellen...not sure what i think about that...but it could work....

17. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    in shock
    in shock
    I need a drink

18. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    that would mean there are only 11 models

19. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    that still doesn't explain about Starbuck...

20. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007

Put the last two posts together and you have a theory.

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    ^^^ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i mean who WAS in the viper?? I am rewatching it right now.

Ok why the frack did Dee off herself? it made NO sense!!!!!!! now i get the rebirth thing..but how did it happen? how did they get to the 12 colonies, etc, etc...all the questions we have .

And SINCE when does Kara get all chummy with the cylon dude? I can't remember his name...i know they are working together, but i can't really see her being that forgiving of what he did to her personally.[/hr]

and i like that they aren't wasting time on the opening...gives us more time for the show! woohoo!

22. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002

It was Starbuck in the Viper...the person running around alive and well? Not Starbuck...exactly. A copy?

I have no frakkin clue. I wondered if perhaps she had some crazy reincarnation memory, but I think they would have showed it. I believe we will either find out more (i.e. flashback episode) or thats all there is to it.

She hasnt been totally "herself" since her journey, lol...but I think the biggest reason she is slightly more chummy with him than usual is because she is searching for answers and he spouts them like a faucet. She still growled at him quite often and the way he ran from her when he saw the original version was priceless.

I like the episode a bit more than I did last night. I do think that the 13th tribe being cylon is HILARIOUS as far as irony is concerned. I kinda like that the biggies (Roslyn, etc.) are having such a hard time swallowing that pill. Again and again I am shocked by the rascist undertones of this show. Brilliant.

I love the hl feature. Makes me feel like we are posting in code. Roger roger. :D

23. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I agree that I don't want Ellen to be the fifth cylon. Aside from not liking her all that much... it's just anticlimatic. I mean, she's already dead and gone. Pfft. There's not much drama to that. I suppose it could be possible that she's the elder version of Six... it could fit in with why Tigh kept hallucinating that Six was his wife. Maybe his suppressed memories were breaking through a little, subconsciously. And yes, if they are the same, then that opens up another slot for Starbuck to be the 5th cylon. But... Tigh and Adama would have to have known and seen Ellen when she was younger. Wouldn't they recognize that the Six model looked like her, in one variant or another?

Still, I have to think there is more to all of this than that. How is it that the 13th tribe was cylon, if the cylons weren't invented until thousands of years later? And in Tyrol's flashback/memory, were all the people around him varients of the known cylons? Or different people? If different, this would imply that there are *more* than just 12 models.

How long was Starbuck's crashed viper there? Based on the comments made about the signal having been on for a long time, and the state of the body in the crash, I wonder if it was longer than the linear time between her disappearance and now. And even if she was reborn somewhere after the crash, where did the shiny new viper come from? Someone had to make it, and someone had to have put her in it. And how did her viper go from the nebula to Earth? As I understand it, the vipers don't have FTL. Either someone captured her exploded viper and transported it to earth to crash there, or else she stumbled across some sort of spatial anomaly that gave a shortcut to earth.

I have a really wild theory... what if the survivors and the rebel cylons are the 13th tribe? Somehow they travel back in time several thousand years and settle on Earth. The human survivors and rebel cylons intermarry, creating a race of human/cylon hybrids - explaining how all the remains found in the future were cylon. And having come from the future, they know what will happen - hence, the prophesies.... and hence, the phrase "all of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again". Maybe it's literal. They go back in time, so to them, "all of this has happened before". And yet once back in time, they look to what is now the future: "all of this will happen again". Maybe the "higher power" that is able to manipulate events is actually them. With the knowledge of what happened before, once back in the past they are able to set things up so that the needed events can occur again.

24. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    Just to respond to one point before I pass out...

I think Dee off'd herself because she knew that things were going to get bad again, and she was really freaked out, but when she was with Lee, she was happy. She made the comment about wanting to hang onto the happiness as long as possible and she saw that the only way to do that would be to die when she was happy. Finding earth and then it being a wasteland made her snap, you could tell by how she was in the shuttle back. At least that's how I saw it. I thought it was pretty bad when Adama was going to Tigh's quarters and there were people fighting in the halls and no one cared because it showed how everyone had lost hope. If this makes no sense, I blame lack of sleep :p

25. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    RDT-it made sense....