main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Battlestar Galactica Discussion Thread (Spoilers Only)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mr_Self_Destrukt, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    If anyone has spoiler information about the show please post it here.

If it's regular information then it should go into the Battle Star Galactica (non-spoiler) thread.

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Sci-Fi Channel's first BG 'webisode' is titled...

CROSSROADS

Like I said over on the BG non-spoiler forum the title is cryptic. Something to do with a transitional moment. Hmmm...maybe it follows the Cylon folk heroes Caprica 6/Natasi and Helo's Boomer as they make a case for internal Cylon revolution? All the while the D'anna (Lucy Lawless) Cylon model rallies loyalist support? Or might it be about the one year gap between Baltar's election and the Cylon occupation of New Caprica? Or could it be about the occupation itself. Or may it be something beyond the exodus of New Caprica? After all the New Caprica situation is finished by episode three of season three.

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Season 3 Spoilers...

1. We will see the interior of a Cylon Basestar.

2. Adama was doing something illegal prior to the start of the
    Second Cylon War. The episode's working title is 'Heroes'.

3. Another kind of Cylon will be introduced. May not be
    a 'Skinjob'. I'm thinking robotic hounds used to chase down
    escaping Humans. Yes a twisted version of what many fans hope
    to see. A robotic 'daggit'/dog. Only in the service to the
    Cylon God.

4. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Well...I heard that they are going to reach Earth.

When they do, they will be greeted by the Starship Enterprise...BUT...Captain Kirk will now be a female played by Kate Beckinsale.

The Borg will then assimulate the Cylons and the Deathstar will then show up but Darth Vader will NOW be a female played by that chick from Buffy - the red head.\

It is going to rock!

Okay, just foolin.

Edric

5. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    I'd heard that it was Oola, the slavegirl.
    she survived the Rancor.
    Q: What do you do when you are swallowed by a Rancor?
    A: You run around and around until you get all pooped out.

6. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Nice. :)

7. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    *giggle* I love you guys!

8. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Dynamite Entertainment has released their Battlestar Galactica comic book. Issue number zero is in stores now.

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

A battered medivac ship is encountered. Onboard the crew and patients are fighting a Cylon raiding party. When the Galactica arrives to save them a disturbing fact about the crew and patients is discovered. The disturbing fact is a major SHOCKER equal to the TV show cliff-hangers. I'm not kidding. A real SHOCKER is played out and we now must wait till July for the rest of the story. Read on if you want to know the disturbing fact...

Kara is sent over to help sort out what-is-what and who-is-who onboard the medivac ship. The crew and patients are people who have died in the recent and not so recent past. Yet here they are living and breathing! Including Zac Adama! Commander Adama's dead son and Lee Adama's dead brother! The look of shock on Commander Adama's face is priceless.

9. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    My speculation on this development...

If the classic BG had been granted a second season Zac Adama would have returned as a member of the 'Ship of Lights'. Basically a high-tech version of a angel and guide to his mortal father, brother, and sister. The second season never happened. Instead we got Galactica:1980.

Years later...

Richard Hatch (classic show's Apollo) incorporated this second season sub-plot into his classic BG novel series.

And now...

It appears that Ronald Moore MIGHT indeed be suggesting a revised version of the classic show Iblis/Ship of Lights sub-plot with this comic book. It has been stated that the comic books and novels based on the new show are canon. They are parts to a multi-media puzzle. Not unlike Shadows Of The Empire.

10. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Can not name names, but...

a major character will die by the end of third season.

Speculation:

1. Baltar
    2. Colonel Tigh

Baltar as a mortal man may very well die, but he'll always be in the mind of Caprica Six!

Colonel Tigh's death would allow Starbuck to move up in rank. It is said she becomes more committed to the military after the escape from New Caprica. Even shaving her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.