main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Battlestar Galactica Episode List - Third Season (start to finish)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Here are all the episode titles for season three of BG...

1. Occupation
    2. Precipice
    3. Exodus Part I
    4. Exodus Part II
    5. Collaborators
    6. Torn
    7. A Measure Of Salvation
    8. Hero
    9. Unfinished Business
    10. The Passage
    11. Eye Of Jupiter
    12. Rapture
    13. Taking A Break
    14. The Woman King
    15. A Day In The Life
    16. Dirty Hands
    17. Maelstrom
    18. The Son Also Rises
    19. Crossroads Part I
    20. Crossroads Part II

2. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    Okay, the most recent episode with the boxing match was just plain dumb. I hated it. It made Spock's Brain look like a masterpiece. Add to that the fact that declining ratings are causing a move to Sundays makes me ponder the future of BG.

Thoughts,
    Edric

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Well I'm no fan of sports, but I do enjoy the Rocky films. Unfinished Business is a different approach to the left over New Caprica 'baggage' haunting the key characters. It helps to answer some of the lingering questions about that 'lost' year on New Caprica. The boxing sub-plot was a nod of the head to life on a military ship. Having aggressive sporting events is indeed a way the military allows wartime tension to be released. Remember this ain't Trek with it's holodeck.

4. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    CIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

Heads up! BG will be moving to Sunday nights starting in January. Exact date is pending, but I think it might be Jan. 21. This is a good thing. Why? Well more potential viewers are at home on Sunday nights versus Friday nights.

5. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    WOOOHOOO!! I'M CAUGHT UP!

Took 3 weeks to watch 2 and a half seasons after borrowing DVDs, downloading episodes, and streaming videos...but I DID IT! *happy* (a BIG thankyou to those of you who helped me reach this point)

As for the boxing episode, I rather enjoied it! Then again, it was totally full of advancing the whole Roslin/Adama thing (yes, I'm one of THOSE) so that made me IMMENSLY happy. :D

So now my question to you..when is it on and what channel here in E'Ville? I mean, I COULD continue to just download...but I think catching it on tv would be nice too.

btw, I'm still recovering from the shock of watching what Tigh did to Ellen. *sigh* not that I liked her much...but still. it was sad.

6. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    I know what you mean. I didn't think he'd do it, but when he did...wow.

It was definitely another one of those "Oh my gosh!" moments the series is so good at.

7. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I think the boxing match healed the wounds for Starbuck and Lee. I think the whole barely dating one episode, married the next is kinda odd in a way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.