main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Battlestar Galactica - Razor ( B-star Pegasus TV-movie) Preview Tonight !

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Heads up Nuggets-

Tonight (7-10-7) on the Sci-Fi Channel during Eureka a preview trailer for the TV-movie based on the B-star Pegasus is to be shown. It will be our first look at the 'Beast-centric' show. So tune in - or wait for it to show up on Youtube. Watch it...by MY command.

2. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I missed it. :(

But saw it on the YouTube. Thats some exciting stuff. Looks like there will not be a lack of combat on the old "Beast." :cool:

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Yes I fully expect to see some slam-bang action with the Beastly Peggy. Not to mention some Cain and Gina action [face_blush] :D. Hints are the sequence in which the Beastly Peggy escapes the MASSIVE Cylon sneak attack is very INTENSE. With this BG-Razor TV-movie we'll now get to see the Colonial Fleet being slaughtered on screen. Remember the Beastly Peggy was stationed in an orbital drydock located at the Scorpicon star system. Cain and crew barely made out of there alive. So think Pearl Harbor meets the Battle of Coruscant (from ROTS) meets the Battle of Wolf 359 (ST:TNG) and ST:First Contact - in terms of scale. Plus we may get to see another of the Twelve Colonies - the planet Scorpicon. That's cool because I happen to be a Scorpio. So the world of my sign may be a setting.

4. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Another Scorpio?! [face_dancing]

So who is the new chick in the trailer?

5. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Her last name might be Taggert or Shaw. I think she may be Lee's counterpart on the Beast prior to the Beast joining the civilian convoy searching for Earth. If so I wonder if they'll tip their hat to classic BG by giving Taggert/Shaw the call-sign 'Sheba'. In classic BG Commander Cain (Lloyd Bridges) had a daughter who served as the top Viper pilot for the Pegasus. Her name was Sheba and in the classic show Apollo and Sheba became a couple. Not sure if the new show's Admiral Helena Cain and Taggert/Shaw will be related or not. I've read that Taggert/Shaw had connections to the Quorum of Twelve prior to the start of the Second Cylon War. So I doubt Taggert/Shaw is related to Cain. Rather I'd imagine the new show's Cain and Taggert/Shaw might be lovers and then Gina (number 6 model) arrives and then Cain lost interest in Taggert/Shaw in favor of Gina.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.