Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season: Seriously: Maybe: PREMIERE PARTY SUNDAY JAN 18

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Just like the last series four premiere, Liz and I would like to host the BSG premiere. We might cook, we might order pizza, it really depends, but we'll have delicious-ass food and a big ****ing television on which to watch new Galactica. Plz RSVP if you can make it. All are invited, BYOB, suggest foods you would like :p

Directions will be PM'd to those who are coming and don't already know where we live :p

EDIT: SON OF A BITCA, forgot the date again. It's Friday, 16 January. I figure if everyone shows up at 7 p.m. (show begins at 9 p.m.) that'll be enough time for a quick recap and food so we can lead directly into the show. Then of course there will be "wtf just happened" time afterward :p
  2. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    Which date is it on?

I'm a vagitarian. "Strange" isn't it? [face_chicken]
  3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    GORRAMMIT I always forget that! I'm editing ...
  4. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Due to a bunch of people being busy Friday night, we're doing the club night on Sunday. Feel free to watch it before if you like but please come anyway so we can go OMFGR0KK together
  6. Ulkesh2 Jedi Master

star 4
    OH YOU BETCHA YESSS I'LL BE THERE! TO GRACE YOU WITH MY PERSON. TO GLOAT THAT I KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE FINAL CYLON MODEL IS. OH YESSS. [face_skull]
  7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Direct from the club Twitter:
  8. Fistofury Jedi Knight

star 1

Anyone going to bid on the authentic BSG props for auction?

Anyone else realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy tired of the same commercials being played over and over again today in the BSG marathon? I'm to the point of turning it into a drinking game to pass the time until the premiere tonight. If I hear Roselyn say one more time "I'm coming for all of you!"...............................
  9. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Just a reminder, PREMIERE PARTY IS TONIGHT!

Also, we're making spaghetti and meatballs. Don't effing eat, people!

Also also, Joe, I have your stuff*

*drugs·

·not drugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.