main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Bay Area Ren Fest

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Xyber_Hex, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xyber_Hex

Xyber_Hex Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2004
    It is starting soon, this weekend or next I believe (too tired to look it up).
    Though I will miss the Largo site that it used to be held, being held by Mosi does offer interesting possibilities.
    I know I hope to be there of the weekends, so perhaps it would be something to do?

March 6th - April 18th, 2004
    Open Weekends and Friday's April 9th and 16th
    10:00 am - 6:00 pm ? Rain or Shine ? Free Parking

Our new location for the 2004 Renaissance
    Festival will be:

Fowler Avenue and 46th Street
    (Adjacent to the Museum of
    Science and Industry, MOSI)
    11315 North 46th Street
    Tampa, FL 33617

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Some of us are planning to attend the 2nd weekend since Megacon is this weekend. Hope to see you there Saturday after next.

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    hey guys,

I believe i posted some where on here about the Ren.Fest. It started this weekend and yes there are people wanting to go to this, I plan on going on the Irish weekend and the Highland weekend if anyone is wanting to go then.

The Irish weekend is on the 20th of March and the Highland weekend is on the April 9th - 11th.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Please don't forget that we have our monthly meeting on March 20th, so please try to drop by during the Ren Fest schedule.

5. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    This Saturday or are people waiting for the Irish festivities weekend, I myself am planning on doing both (the 20th it will be a full day , doing the fest and the meeting).

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I would love to go this Saturday, but the budget and duties as Wardrobe Mistress have me locked down this weekend, but you can bet your sweet patoodie that I will be casting me brogue in on the Irish weekend. Being of German ans Welsh decent myself, it is the part of the REN FAIRE I can really get into. Of course on the 20th I'll be holding my chair at the FANFORCE CHapter meeting. I may still have my "ears" on when I get there.

7. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    Ok, its definite for me to go on the 20th, and then the meeting after which will double as dinner, lol.

If anyone wants to touch base or just BS anytime, my aim is VvVelvtdeathvV

8. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    This weekend is the Irish Weekend and I want to go is anyone else wanting to go?

If so please post so we can get a head count and figure out were to meet in the morning, i like getting there early to park close and get out fast.

Then we can run over to the meeting and do what ever afterwards.

9. Gov_Jade

Gov_Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2003
    I am going to be there on April 3rd as I have a prior obligation with my Trek group to be there on this day, those of you who belong (and you know who you are) this will be the day I your Captain challenges the other Captains of Genesis fleet. As a standard we generally get on Ren costumes and have a GRAND time. Pleae PM me for more details...and anyone else who may be interested in joining in the ST universe please PM me as well.

Darrell

10. Xyber_Hex

Jan 3, 2004
    I will be there Saturday, so count me in.

11. Sparrow

Sparrow Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    I'm going on the 3rd, is anyone else going that day?

12. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Plnning to head over there today Sunday March 21st around 10:30a or so. Me and Alex will be there for the Irish of it all.

13. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys, I'll be there tomorrow (March 28), dunno what time. If you see me be sure to say Hi or I'll be insulted :).

Anyone else going?

~Neszis~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.