BAY AREA STAR WARS FAN FILM

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by OrnOsanja, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrnOsanja Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello SF fan force ,

My name is Ron Johnson and Im from Gilroy
    (ABOUT AN HOUR OR TWO AWAY)

and I am in pre production for a star wars
    fan film entitled : Star Wars : Padawan Chronicles and I need help !!!!!!

I have an open part for a Jedi Master/Sith Lord
    ( Yes you will be playing both parts )

and I figured I'd ask you .

My Website is www.swpadawan.cjb.net

I don't have much Info now but as we get closer to principal photography I will make updates .

If you're a fairly good actor , can Handle a lightsaber , and have no problems being directed by someone Drop me a Line at

Philasifer@yahoo.com

Look Forward to working with you .

( BY THE WAY , HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT JOINING
    FAN FORCE)
  2. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi there!
    This fan film you doing sounds really interesting and it's awesome you came here to see if anyone is interested. If you'd like I could pass the word along to a few people who could fit the bill for a Jedi/Sith and hopefully others on these boards here would like to help you out as well.

I'm even working on a script for a Fan Film myself but I really doubt I'll be finishing it anytime soon since I keep revising the thing so much the story arc changes a little. I'm sure you know how that is. If you have a little bit from the script or a condensed story line to post here I think that would help get people interested further.

As for joining SF Fan Force it's pretty easy. Once we get SF Fan Force back into full swing after a third official meeting then we'll have events and other official meetings and in general do other fun club things. For now it's been really slow here so I'm waiting to get more people before we take any action concerning more meetings and such. I'll post further news concerning anything we'll be doing in the future for SF Fan Force here, but keep posting and let us know more about your fan film project! May the Force be with you!
  3. OrnOsanja Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank you for your help and it is very appreciated . As for the script thing I know how that can be . Im still working out kins in this one . but I feel that this film will make a valuable contribution to the fan film Galaxy
    and If fan force would like to help , I welcome you all .

although I only have 1 part open I could always
    use crew to help .

May the force be with you .
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds very interesting, if you have a rough draft of the script I'd like to check it out and totally free to post some of it here!
  5. teutonicknight Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds cool, unforunitly the only thing I can offer is my support :)

I have lived in San Rafael my entire life and have nver heard of Gilroy.... curious... meditate on this I will.
  6. Miss_Offee Jedi Padawan

Are you serious when you say that you have never heard of Gilroy? Its where the world famous Gilroy Garlic Festival is held. Ren Faire was also held there this last year. FYI

This fan film sounds interesting. May I read the script?
  7. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    I also have an idea for an Fan Film, although it's more of a Fan Film-short (less than five minutes actually).

I can do saber effects and everything quite easily and there's a great place to shoot it on the western side of 101 across from Candlestick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.