main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Bazinga! The Big Bang Theory Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Force Smuggler, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    IMHO it felt perfect for Sheldon.

He would never have kissed Amy out of his own volition, out of his own rational choice. He had to be shaken out of it - hence it happening during an argument. He intended to do it as an ironic gesture (just like the sip of the wine), but mid-kiss I think he realised that "hold on, this actually feels nice" - you can see the difference in his body language. And Amy's reaction was just perfect - as if she couldn't believe that the thing she had so long hoped for actually happened.

So, as far as I'm concerned, about bloody time. :D

halibut and Everton like this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I've been catching up on the last couple of episodes on my DVR.

I thought the Raj murder mystery one was going to be lame but his adding the futuristic twist into it was great. I ended up liking it better than the "Sheldon and Howard are BFFs" episode, although that had its funny moments.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  3. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    'Big Bang Theory' will mark Star Wars Day with special episode
    April 3, 2014, 9:19 AM EST
    The stars of TV comedy "The Big Bang Theory" are set to celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4 with a very special episode.

Writers have teamed up with Lucasfilm special effects experts for a themed special that will air three days before the unofficial geek holiday. In the episode, the TV show's regulars will celebrate Star Wars Day, and TV veteran Bob Newhart will reprise his Emmy-winning role as Arthur Jeffries.

The Lucasfilm Industrial Light + Magic technicians will recreate Yoda's home planet Dagobah for the special episode. "The Big Bang Theory" creator Chuck Lorre says, "We were approached by the Lucasfilm people to do something to celebrate Star Wars Day, which was nice."

Force Smuggler likes this.
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Hey guys...this is a thing now.

Big Bang Theory Monopoly

Supposedly you can buy parts of Sheldon and Leonard's apartment.

And I guess one of the Chance cards is "Penny's engine light is on again. Pay $100 to tow her car."

5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That is awesome!

6. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    I concur.

However, I haven't played a board game since the 80's.