main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BB Political Discussion cage match, no holds barred.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by farraday, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

If not, then I retract my proposal. I'm saving myself for a Hollywood tartlet.

AYBABTU

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I can say a lot of things that inside I am screaming to say. This is game and we are trapped in this forum together. I will hold my tongue for long but I would love to talk to PK after this game.

-Seldon

3. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

[image=http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/sep04/kerry1092704.jpg]

Is he just changing color for autumn, or is he the world's tallest oompa loompa?

AYBABTU

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Or maybe he's turned oragne from eating nothing but carrots for a year. Its happened to some people before. That would be great if thats what happened to him. Because it takes a year to get rid of.

~PK~

5. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    On magic School Bus Arnold turned orange after eating nothing but Seaweedies.

Luckily the class was able to get him back to his normal pasty white before he accepted his award for being the biggest geekwad in the tri state area.

6. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I think you just took that title away from him, farraday.

7. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Cool!

Do I get to pick which three states or am i limited to Demensia, Insanity, and Wyoming?

8. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    So at this point I listened to Kerry speak yesterday and he was for the war and everything. Then Today I turn around and hear him in a diffrent town and everything saying he's against the forum. He really needs to get his story striaght. Especially come Thursday for the first round of Debates. Because if he doesn't, I really can't see how anyone could vote for him if he doesn't even know where he stands.

Secondly if your against Bush and really don't like Kerry but are voting for him because he's the lesser of 2 evils. Hello? Did we forget about Nader or some other canidate running? Because there are other options. Plus you could always just do a write in vote for Harrison Ford or Mark Hamil. Hey if the votes are there it could happen. Just me convincing my friends to write me in as mayor if they voted.

Which they don't so it didn't happen. Plus it was a way to important race this year to vote for myself. Maybe next time around. But luckily the guy I voted for is now mayor and hopefully his claim to fame will be more then He was the Guy who brought the Fireworks back to Noblesville, which was our old mayors slogan in hopes of winning. Gah, how crazy is that?

~PK~

9. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    I think Noblesville wouldn't be the same without fireworks.

Of course it's the rampaging dinosaurs on main street eating people they brought him in to deal with, but fireworks are nice.

10. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well if the guy hadn't gotten drunk at a concert and beaten up his girlfriend he would of still been mayor. But he had been mayor since I was 14 and now I'm 21 and he's only claim still was the fireworks. I wanted someone else to come in and do something. Which of course I would of prefered it was me. But I didn't have time to prepare a proper campain or anything. So here in a few years when its time for a new mayor. I'm going to run under some crazy banner and hopefully get elected just because it would be funny.

~PK~

11. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Run on bringing dignity back to Noblesville.

I'd suggest your first step to be changing them name so people stop refering to you as a bunch of (k)nobs.

12. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Woah, first time that's happened in years.

13. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well actually most people from around here refer to it as Nobletucky beause it seems like most people here have lived there or have family there. Personally I tihnk of it as Little Hollywood. No big names but big money and lots of little drama queens. So my first step would be to tone down the drama and bring some more activities to this lackluster town.

I mean 2 Blockbusters, a Daves Video, a bowling ally, a Mejier, a Wal-Mart, and a K-Mart do not insitute for a lot of fun. Unless you like window shopping. Which gets old after awhile. Maybe a Movie theater would be nice and a place to play skee ball cause I love skee ball.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.