main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BBQ & Characterization Session at Treway's

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Aug 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Attention: The Fandomenace, Ft. Lauderdale will host its 3rd official event on September 2, 2001-making it an OFFICIAL FANFORCE CHAPTER presence in South Florida!
    It will be a bbq/ pool party with emphasis on character development for the big Vulkon event Sept. 14-16. Food & beverages will be provided as I am hosting Axe Tredway's birthday for this event! Additional supplies are always welcomed.
    Address: 7261 NW 16th St.,Plantation,Fl 33313
    email us at Fandomenace@webtv.net for details.

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Everyone! I strongly encourage all club members to be at the party on Sunday Sept 2 at the Tredway Home. WE had a great time last week celebrating Prince CharChar's and L1S2's birthdays. We also got in some important club business that will be discussed on the 2nd. We need to get going on our plans for Vulkon, which is only 3 weeks away. Let's all make the best effort we can to have a FUN and successful convention. Our charity Kids In Distress will appreciate our best fund raising.If anyone needs Information regarding The Fandomenace club or the party on Sept 2, please contact us at
    Fandomenace@webtv.net
    Sincerely,
    Your ship's steward,
    Beenca Spunpatch

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    So how did it go?

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    We had a great time on sunday celebrating Axton's birthday. we also got in a good amount of strategizing and planning for Vulkon which is coming up in 9 days! I hope all the Star Wars and Star Trek fans in South Florida come on out and say HI! I was hoping to see our club name displayed next to our city by now. We have completed more than 3 meetings(although only the last 3 were advertised on the announcement page). We want to show our pride to the whole world when they check out the FanforceUSA-South message board.

5. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Your group name is not on there because I never heard what it was going to be. Also, since you have become official, I'll need to know who your city rep is going to be. If you haven't already decided, go ahead and make a poll in this forum to decide. Same goes for the group name if you haven't decided.

6. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I have been ordered by our President, Chris Pincket aka Ch'Det Piavra to report the following information:

City Forum Name: The Fandomenace

City Representative: Sean Sanders aka Axton Tredway??pendragon21c@worldnet.att.net

Thank you for your inquiry,

?Axe?

7. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I have contacted MysterySith with the info, and he will make your group official. I will announce it as soon as the changes are made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.