BBQ July 19th, 2003

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by BellaSabrina, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to cordially invite all of you to the BBQ that I am holding on Saturday, July 19th, at 2pm. The place will be at my parents house in West New York, NJ (it is only 10 minutes from where I live now). They have a pool, a huge deck and I'm sure we can find a place for you to sleep if you need to crash.

Please RSVP by June 19th. You are each responsible to bring something to this event. Soda, food, chips, alcohol. That's pretty much the items we need. If you want to make your own dish, that's really really cool. If you show up empty handed, I will be asking you for 10 dollars at the door to cover food and drink expenses. (It will be 10 dollars for your guest as well.)

Edit: If you want to bring ONE guest, that is fine. If you have a spouse & children, they are welcomed to come. Please PM me if you have a question about guests.

Please PM me or IM me with any questions you have.

Hope everyone can make it!
  2. Apprentice915 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Unfortunately, I will not be able to come to this. I'm going to be at the shore until the 20th. Sorry, it sounds like fun too, but best friends down at the shore in OC for a week = lots of fun. ;)

Sorry Marie. :( Oh yeah, were you at work yesterday? I was in the store just snooping around. :p

-Herb
  3. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    No, I didn't work yesterday. I don't normally lurk around on the sales floor either. I'm always upstairs in my office.

SWNYC has been invited as well, folks.
  4. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Well...I will be attending...Chrissi is not committing right now...

And I will bring my stash of Al Cohol's best stuff. ;)
  5. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay! Just let me know if Chrissi wants to come and if you're bringing the baby.

And yay that you're bring some alcohol! ;)
  6. Apprentice915 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, I figured that you didn't lurk about the floor, just saying I was there. :p

I was waiting for my movie to start. And for the fact...X-Men 2 kicks major arse.

7. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mark me down. I can't miss this. I'll bring whatever you'd like me to bring Marie. Just let me know.

P.S. - I work in a liquor store!
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike, just bring whatever you want to drink and one other thing, that's all.

And ice....because we always seem to run out, no matter which bbq i'm hosting!
  9. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ice it is. We sell ice and it's only about a dollar a bag. I'll bring a couple bags.
  10. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    If you've got a spare cooler, Mike....bring that. Just so the ice doesn't melt on the way up!!

11. starwarsfreakgirlfrd Jedi Padawan

I'm pretty sure Charlie & I will attend.If he isn't working count us in.I can bring my son right? Let me know what you want us to bring.
    -Corey
  12. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Corey, you can bring your son. Christina from SWNYC is bringing her daughter. Just let me know!

Bring whatever you want! I have people bringing some grill meats (steak & kabobs), chips, beer, pie. Bring whatever you want. Just let me know what you and Charlie will be bringing so I can write it down on the RSVP list.
  13. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    MMMMM grill meat! :D

Thanks for the generous invite!
  14. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Alright...Somebody has to bring the Burgers & Dogs...a BBQ is not complete without them.

Corn on the Cob too...

And some Spare Ribs...maybe even some Italian Sausage
  15. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    You want someone to bring a wild boar while they're at it Shawn? How about a hippo?

:p

16. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Shawn...you're a man after my own heart. No self-respecting NJ BBQ is complete without italian sausage...LOL.
  17. starwarsfreakgirlfrd Jedi Padawan

Cool, I will talk to Charlie tonight & post later wil definite answer.We will bring Charlies favorite.....Hot Dogs
  18. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Corey! This is a good turn out so far!
  19. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Herb, I was hoping for an Elephant. ;)
  20. Arldetta Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhh, a BBQ!! I love grilling!! Steaks = Ambrosia. :D

I will see if I can make it. It's right around my B-Day so I'll have to see if anyone has any plans. ;)
  21. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Cyndy, you can bring your baby and your husband too, they're more than welcome.

Just let me know by the RSVP date, and if you are coming, that's THREE birthdays!
  22. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    Meriwyn
    Title: FanForce CR
    New York City NY US
    Date Posted: 6:25am Subject: RE: BBQ July 19th, 2003
    Shawn...you're a man after my own heart. No self-respecting NJ BBQ is complete without italian sausage...LOL.

Don't worry Meri, I will be there.

lol
    ~DG~
  23. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    [face_laugh] 's @ /\ post.

That is too funny Gary
  24. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Marie, don't be too hard on him. :p

besides, I am 1/4 Sicilian...so I count too. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.