New Jersey BBQ July 19th, 2003

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Due to the amount of people attending and space.....I can't send out any more e-vites. Nothing personal......but Gary and I need to control the amount of people attending.

If you did receive an evite and HAVEN'T responded....please do so NOW. I need to know how much to buy for my dad to cook.

Also, if you're attending, I'll be emailing you with a list of everything people are bringing and sleeping quarters availability.

I know Shawn & RJ already have a sleeping quarter.

See you all in two weeks!
  2. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    the art of early planning. ;)

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

3. starwarsfreakfreak Jedi Padawan

marie you know i am coming and you know what i am bringing right
  4. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Chuckles your presence was sorely missed last Saturday. Because you weren't there, Herb was the butt of all the jokes.

Come to think of it....Herb was the only one who really wanted you there. Oh well.
  5. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Now Mike...don't lie.

We all were the butt of jokes last week.

Mike: "Is that a cat?" ?[face_plain]

Shawn: "Where were the railroad tracks?"

Cyndy: "You went under them."

RJ, Mike & Shawn: "We did?"

Cyndy: "Gary...this is sweet revenge."

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

6. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah but nothing was funnier than is that a real cat. Except maybe the railroad tracks.
    Also you forgot that great bridge/tunnel
  7. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes Charlie...I know you and Corey are coming. And I take it you're bringing hot dogs.

In the meantime...email me or PM me your email address.
  8. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Uhhhh...Shawn? I didn't ask if it was a real cat...Herb did. Remember?
  9. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    You didn't? He did? :eek:

You two are starting to blend in to each other. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

10. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I guess I'll have to kill him then.
  11. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    //banned

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

:p :p :p
  12. Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Quiet....or I'll give you something to ban about!
  13. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    oh really? ;) [face_mischief]

Try me. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

14. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhhhhhhhh k. If you didn't reply to what you're bringing, please post here what you are.

Shawn is bringing Alcohol
    RJ is bringing Pasta Salad
    Diane is bringing Potato Salad
    Cyndy's got the Wookie Cookies

I'm posting this in SWNYC as well :)
  15. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Ok...

So far, I see no food. :p

Who's bringing the burgers? Isn't Charlie bring the Dogs?

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

16. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I forgot about Charlie. I think he's bringing hot dogs.

Hey....remember that the party is also OTHER people. I've already got someone bringing the burgers & special onions.
  17. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Marie...I figured out what SWNYC is bringing...

You should combine the list on both threads...

Cause I believe Ed is bringing Dogs & Burgers & Dana. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

18. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm emailing a list of what is bring brought and what I suggest be brought as well to everyone invited.

I keep getting the feeling that everyone believes this is an NJO function. Maybe it's my imagination.
  19. dianethx Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oppps, Diane is not bring potato salad...sorry about that! See you Saturday...
  20. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    well, then diane...whatcha bringing? :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

21. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Diane's bringing herself and 10 bucks :)
  22. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    [face_laugh]

:p

~J.Sat~

co-Prez/NJO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.