BBQ / September Meeting / Movie viewing Sept 16

Discussion in 'Edmonton, AB' started by liannb, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like you guys are going to have a good time! I am dissapointed I can't make it.
  2. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Should we just organize rides here and meet in the park? I mean is anyone coming that doesn't know how to get there?
    Also, is anyone bringing wood?
  3. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    whatevers easiest for everyone
  4. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll need to hitch with someone.....

Has anyone else seen how cold it's supposed to be this weekend? And rainy...~pout~.....what shall we do if it's too icky? It's supposed to be a high of 10 or something crazy like that.

I can host if that works for everyone. The only thing I don't have yet is a fire pit though. But if it's as icky as they are calling for......indoors might be the way to go.

I've got the room.....and a big t.v. with surround sound for the movie viewing later on. I've also got places for people to crash should it get late etc.
  5. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will also be in need of transportation, however I can go to someplace on the bus.
  6. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah it doesnt look like its going to be very nice :( at least so far it doesnt :p

that would work for me :)
  7. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    If we can decide by Friday - then I can pick some stuff up.
  8. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    If we end up doing this at my place, we could make a day of it if anyone feels like it and do some costuming in the earlier part and then have a BBQ super and then watch the movies?
  9. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Eek! High of 8 and rain for Saturday.....
  10. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  11. ms_ventress Jedi Knight

star 3
    costuming sounds good... I am there!

plus the BBQ and movies, also sound enjoyable... hehe.
  12. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay folks....shall we call it? High of 4 now according to Global this morning.

I'm thinking of not doing a BBQ though. I don't particularly want to stand outside cooking stuff in that weather. Unless there are huge objections - should we just all pool the pennies and order pizza and wings?

I need to know how many are planning on coming and WHEN you are coming. I know some are going to come earlier to do some costuming stuff. So please let me know what your plans are.

Also, I have enough seats for 5 people, plus stools for another two and a couple of lawn chairs for a couple more. Soooooo.....if you have something comfy you can sit on the floor with, you might want to bring it. I'll warn you now.....wood floors and not carpet.

And.....big, big kitty cat. He's furry and sheds so if you're allergic to him, you'll want to drug up before you come. He is super friendly and absolutely loves people who can't touch him. Hehehehe

Bring whatever you want to drink. I have some pop but I'll never have what everyone wants so it's probably easier just to bring it. Snacks are always good too - I'll have some ready as well.

I just lent out my copy of RoTS so if anyone had a desire to watch that, please bring it.

PM me with your ETA and I'll get you my address!
  13. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sounds good, not sure what time coming yet though
  14. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    Same here not sure what time. If I come late or whatever I'll just bring my own snacks and food so you guys don't have to wait for me or anything. Sounds like a nice idea though

15. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    i am good for after 2 or so

banana :)
  16. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Could somebody possibly give me a ride?
  17. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    so whats going on i need a ride to but i need to be back here by 7 or 8

banana :)

ps i still need to pick up the pop
  18. Ky-Wan Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry all just not feeling so great today so i will not be able to attend. I hope it wa s agood time. Liann please send me what stuff was covered and resolved from the last meeeting and what was brought up for this one

19. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well we discussed Greg's butt and my 'potato sack' dress but i think that was about it. kidding. :p Thanks for having us Ang, it was a really great day. Nice to see everyone and thanks for helping me with my dress Liann. So tired.
  20. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    thanks for having us Angela :)

Sorry Shanna didn't see your post, i think we were already there at taht point
  21. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    I said it was a nice "potato sack" :p Thanks for having me there Angela :)
  22. Domino_Leia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, well if it's a nice tater sack dress, then we're okay. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.