main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BBSB and Reflection of the Monkeys: An Ode to the Lost Housemates

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Leonard_Shelby, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    I thought this would be a cool little chance to reflect on our friends within this madhouse....this cavalcade of monkeys....this clothes-dryer....who have come and gone. Who have left us. Those that we'll remember for the rest of our lives....for a millenia...for a week...that we were locked-away with. This is for you...you apes... ;) [face_mischief] :D

Week One

Ornen.

Wow. Good ole Ornen. I remember this kid vaguely-well. He was a good kid. A kid that was a cut above the rest. He brought much energy and enthusiasm to said house...especially when said on outside of said JCC said that all that were in said BB House were dull. So he tried his darndest to bring some action and excitement to said cavalcade. He did it all. Got drunk...blew **** up....broke windows. He was a nut.

Unfortunately, however, perhaps, yep, our boy Ornen was the first HM voted out of said House. You know it had to happen. Somebody had to be first. And sadly....it was our boy Ornen. :( :_|

Upon this, he tried to reassure us that this person we saw was just a mere fraction of who he was. He told us that he has 18.5 personalities....which...needless to say....is an abundance! Keep shinin' you crazy diamond! Miss ya, man. It was good times! :D

Week Two

COSLeiaOrganaSolo.

Ahhh yes. Lovely COS...or Leia as she preferred to be called. She was a sparking and cracking wire of energy around said House when she was here. She made the place fun.....despite the fact that she was an overly-exuberant Indiana Jones freak. But hey! That's cool! Indy rocks. ;)

This beautiful young lady was the second person to be evicted from this trash heap. And she left with style...just as she came-in. It was a blast, COS! [face_love]

Week Three

Jedi Greg Maddux.

Good ole Jason. My boy from IA. He left here as many good men from his time...and you took him oh Bozo the Clown and you bestowed upon him many gifts. The gift to love Greg Maddux. And the gift of making a Music game early-on in the House. It was wildly popular while he was around. But once you took him Bozo...that game just fizzled-away. Without Jason there was just no point anymore. He was the flavor of said game...

Jason unexpectedly and shockingly stepped-down from the game in Week Number Three. I remember I came-back from Colorado...and not having computer access for a week...and expecting to see myself possibly up for eviction (<-----ever the pessimist :p ) and was blown-away to see that Jason left (or "tendered his resignation" as he so eloquently put-it)...because I foresaw him going a long ways...and that he threw me a "pity" Pabst. I was very much moved so...//one tear//

Here's to you, Jason! :cool:

Week Four

Oakessteve.

Steve. Stephen. Stevie. El-Stevorino. The only Mod...or Manager...or Admin...or whatever the hell he was...in the House. I "higher-up" if you will. He was a cool-cat. Alot of fun to have around the house. It kinda sucked that his cat died ( :( )...but that was only one downside to a plethora of kick-assness. We loved havin' ya here, Steve! Go and Break-dance for the Berenstein Bears, buddy!

Week Five

Whooops...no evictions.... ?[face_plain] [face_blush]

Week Six

NarundiJedi & solojones.

Jess. Let me count the ways how I love thee. Ok...first...you're gorgeous. You know that...I know that...we ALL know that. Good. Also...you're sexy. Yep. That's right. And as well....you like bein' naked. Can't beat that. And...you like bein' sexy and naked in the Sexy and Hot Hot Tub. Mmmm-mmm.... [face_devil] [face_mischief]

You and I had a blast together. I really enjoyed having you here and getting to know you. You rock. Big time. Your energy and enthusiasm could not be beat! [face_love]

Rachel. You and I knew each other before we came into here. We hav

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    //applause

Nice idea, Sammy. :D

Ornen: He was a n00b with more personalities in his little finger than most of us have in a lifetime. May he live to be an oldbie.

COS: A good sport in the whole thing. And I thought Robert Wagner made being Number Two classy - you could teach him a thing or two! Party On babe!

Jason: You are a heck of a guy and it was fun having you in here while it lasted. May you find many happy things out there visiting Colorado and Utah. Maybe even a commune or two! :p

Steve: You had a great attitude about being the only person from "across the pond" in here which made for some lonely times for you. :( I'm glad to have gotten an opportunity to get to know you better. :D

Narundi: A very unique and talented woman you are. Thanks for all your participation in the tasks and your wonderful and unique sense of humor here in the BB house. Again, I'm glad I got to know you.

solojones: What can I say about a fellow Spacey fanatic? :p You had such a great attitude about the whole game. I loved being in our task chat and just letting loose with you. I'm glad you were here.

Riding: We've "crossed paths" a few times around the boards, but I'd never really gotten a chance to know you personally. Thanks for your great attitude and your hard work in here. You are a special guy and deserve a lot of happiness. :)

Jim: It was fun to have you here even if it was just for a few days. You are the wind beneath my wings, babe. [face_love]

wstraka: You deserved a chance to be in here after all the great suggestions and your commitment to following the game. I hope you had some fun in here and enjoyed yourself "while it lasted."

Kas: You = hipandkewl. Kas, I'm so glad you were in the house with me. You are a hell of a woman and I consider you a great friend. And, coincidentally enough, a bit of a mini-me. :p Thanks for your fantastic commitment in trying to make this game fun for everyone. You're the best.

Emperors Hand: You truly led the charmed BB life, Alison! From the ESB Fan Club to the BB house, your personality shines through. I'm glad you were here to share the ten weeks with me.

B'omarr: There really aren't enough words to say what I feel about you, John. Until the BB house, I never really knew you personally and I'm really, really glad I got to share the last ten weeks with you. Through every task you were there to make sure they got done and got done well. Our MM posting was one of the most fun times in the house. I truly enjoyed all the planning of the craziness with you. You are amazing and perhaps one of the funniest and smartest people I've ever e-met. [face_love]

Kitty: I wish we could have gotten to know each other better in here. You are a really special lady and I'm glad you had the opportunity to share some time with us in here. :)

Thanks to the mods who stepped in to visit us during our lock-up in here. YodaJeffffff, Rogue and jp, thanks for giving us a much needed lift.

A very special "shout-out" to AmazingB. Thank you for stepping up and helping us finish this game, B. I know it wasn't the easiest thing to do with all the other stuff you've got going on, but we truly appreciate it. :D [face_love]

If cb ever comes back ( :( ), thank you for getting all this started, cb. We learned a lot over the last three months. Thanks for giving the BB house another go. We miss you. :)

3. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    You guys are tops. Seriously. I truly, deeply appreciate everything you guys said. It really made my day when I first read it, and it just made my day again.

I love you guys! *sniff sniff*

[face_love]

4. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    I still think that Kate writes stuff better than Shelby. ;)

And the house is STILL MESSY :mad:. All of these cans...... :p

5. wstraka5

Apr 22, 2002
    EDIT: woah, double post. Haven't had that in a while.

6. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    ...I promised myself I wouldn't cry....

7. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    May I slap you? I have my squirrel and 5 gallon bucket of water here.

Crap, I forgot to put the salt on his tail.

8. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Be gentle, Jim. I'm like an Orchid, beautiful,delicate, and people hunt me in the swamps.

9. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    ::sniffs::

10. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    awwww *sniff* Kate and Sammy, that was beautiful!! :_|

11. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwwww, you guys. . . [face_blush] I think I will have to be my crazy, unique self once again. . . join me in the hot tub? ;)

Jae Angel

12. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    Thanks Sammy :) [face_love]

Thanks Kate :)

13. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
  14. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    :D

You're welcome, gang! [face_love]

15. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Thanks for the kind comments, both.

And Kate, Kevin's b-day's tomorrow ;)

16. wstraka5

Apr 22, 2002
    Kevin's birthday? Oy... :p

17. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Happy Birthday Kevin. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

18. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    [face_love] I had a lovely day watching Kevin movies yesterday ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.