main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BDD's Shino is a loser

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Mitt, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Miss Mods Zasio?

2. Commander Wedge Antilles

Commander Wedge Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 1999
    you know what, forget what i said last, bleh, who cares!

3. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    I think I missed something.

4. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    We went to a place and there was gonna be something but nothing happened but some Provo Bacon was there and we had to talk some people inside so Lex said to go with her while the other two waited in the parking lot so I did and when we got to the door:

Pig- You can't go in.

Lex- Just two minutes and we'll be right out.

Pig- You can go in but not her.

Zas- *confused*

Lex- ??

Pig- *to Zas* Because of your jewelery.

Zas- *runs through the list:
    two safety pin bracelets, eighteen hoop bracelets, a black wrist thing, earrings, ear cuff, spiked collar, ball necklace, silver strands of beads necklace, silver necklace, spider necklace . . . innocent look at Pig*

Lex- *nods and walks in*

Zas- *stands there*

Pig- *disgusted look at Zas*

Zas- *amused/suprised/confused/amazed*

Lex- *walks in and asks what's going on, they
    talk in entrance hallish area some five feet away*

Zas- Can't I go in right there, where you can still see me?

Pig- No. Just stay there, you're fine.

Zas- *:p* Okay.

. . . oslt . . . Sweet Innocent Li'l Zas!?, of all people! :D I'm the good girl!

We left cuz it didn't seem like it was gonna happen but we left instructions for what to do if it happened . . . Then we left a li'l worried that what was gonna happen would happen without us but when we got back like three hours later something entirely different had happened . . . What was first gonna happen didn't . . . it will happen, though . . .

I think I should go crash now . . .

5. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Zasio leads a pretty interesting life for a 4 year old doesn't she? Really, how do you stand to wear so much stuff? I have on one ring and I feel like I am weighed down with jewelry. I even forgot to wear earrings the whole time Chaos was here and I told I would before he left, oops. Maybe cause I carry around so much in my pockets. I have my keys, the key that works in my door, the key to my old door, a key to a suitcase I am not sure that we have any more but its really cool looking, has a smiley face on it. A tiny key to a suitcase lock. I'm pretty sure it fits the locks on the new luggage...A key ring from goosebumps that says welcome to horror land. (Bought it when I was living in Utah) My little fold up knife with the red light in it. I use it all the time at work, its VERY handy. And of course a blue-flower shaped thing with a mirror on one side and a picture of Chaos on the other. Then in the same pocket with my keys I usually have my discount card, my bus tokens, any money I have or any other cards I might need. (ATM, ID) In my other pocket is of course my Grand Admiral Thrawn action figure and currently I carry around my butterfly knife too. Although it is illegal and my mom wouldn't like it.

I must say I have way to much free time on my hands when it comes to music.

Today should be semi-busy. I hope to get all the errands done that I need to do then there is this Corn, Tomatoe, Watermelon BUST thing that will take up most if not all the afternoon....I shall be reading, I hope. Well, wait I just remembered that Mindy might be there. I rather hope so, I haven't gotten to talk to her in forever since she doesn't have a phone. But actually at the one last year I brought a book with me and I even got Mindy to read one of the short stories in it. A lovely Harlan Ellison story called I have no mouth and I must scream.

6. Commander Wedge Antilles

Apr 13, 1999
    i dont wear jewellry, mosltly coz im poor and nobody ever gave me any :(

i used to carry a swiss army knife, but lucky i didnt have it with the filth searced me for drugs :D
    "whats up your sleeve?
    my arm :p"

today i spent mostly in the inards of a car, we changed the fuel and oil filters
    the fuel filter was on so tight, we had to get a dump truck, lower the back part so it crushed the old filter and bang the hell out of it with a hammer, heheh

"i don't know...growing beards together? that sounds kinda girly"

7. Modal+Nodes+Freak

Modal+Nodes+Freak Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 27, 1999
    Welcome to the club Zas :p

no matter how much that happens to me it always makes me pissed off and i want to shoot them in the kneecap and kick them in the head. garrgh

8. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Ok I've had my fill of corn for the year. ;-)

I tried to read SotP and I got about two chapters in and then David's little sister showed up and we ended up hanging out the whole time. (Mindy never did come) But David's sister was pretty cool, even though shes exactly half my age.

Couple of people asked me "So you really like Star Wars, huh?" I'd laugh and say yeah. I thought it was because I had a SW book laying there but then I realized I was also wearing my SW shirt.......

9. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Why do cops base things on looks anyway? My brothers get in trouble just because their hair is long...

10. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    Why,thank-you. :)

We were laughing so hard at that one though. :D I'm really the last person who'd do anything!

WAHHHHHHHHH! I HURT MY FOOT!

I met a cool guy yesterday. :) Meg and Bev gave him a hug when we went there and I was standing there with a coupla others, not really doing or saying anything and he turns and steps closer to me and introduced himself "Ooh! Your the chick with the Nine Inch Nails shirt! Hi, I'm Sam. What's your name?"
    People usually don't do that to me . . . I'm too scary . . . But I was flattered cuz he didn't do that to the other people he didn't know. :)

They keep on kidnapping me . . . I've been out every night since schools started but not tonight yet . . . lol. :D

11. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Uh oh going out on a school night, shame, shame!!!!

12. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    I'm passing with good grades, no reason for me not to go out. :D

13. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Its the first week! Of course you are getting good grades. ;-)

*Yawn* Mesa very, very sleepy.
    But first, I feel like singing. ;-)

For your love

For your love

For your love

I'd give you everything and more and that's for sure

For your love

I'd bring you diamond rings and things right to your door

For your love

To thrill you with delight, I'd give you diamonds bright

Double takes I will excite, make you dream of me at night

For your love
    For your love
    For your love

For your love, for your love
    I would give the stars above
    For your love, for your love
    I would give you all I could

I'd give the moon if it were mine to give

For your love

I'd give the stars and the sun for I live

For your love

For your love

14. Commander Wedge Antilles

Apr 13, 1999
    i went out today at 5 to get green tape for training tomorrow, and got home at 11 after fixing a car, bringing a drunk old man to a shop and other generally weird activities i didnt plan for when going out to get tape. :D

15. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

16. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    I talked to 'Sato. :) I feel sorry for her . . . :(

17. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    La.....La de da

18. JUDGE DREDD

JUDGE DREDD Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2000
    Okay, okay. So these two farmers open up a box of Cherrioes. Having never seen them before they were very excited.
    "Dang!" One of them said. "That's a whole lot of doughnut seeds you get for $2.79!"

*crickets chirping*

Uhhh... okay, I'll leave now.

19. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    . . . *hears crickets*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the heck are the seagulls???!!!!!

. . . dead?!?? . . . oh yeah, alka seltzer . . . MWA HA HA HA HAH!!!!

20. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    LOL!!! (At what Zas said....Utah joke ;-)

BTW,

I must get Chaos a perfect grade Gundam....

I MUST GET CHAOS A PERFECT GRADE GUNDAM!!!!

21. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    I asked Chaos why I wasn't able to think around him, like I always forget what I am going to say to him. And he said it was because I was twitterpatted.

If I wasn't so twitterpattered I would have said something clever like "'Bout time you noticed!!!!!" ;-)

I must buy Chaos a perfect grade Gundam.
    (I wonder if that will fit on my sig?)

22. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    I love my friends . . . I'm the baby of the group. Lex threatens the guys and tells them not to touch me . . . lol. Cody was stroking my hair to piss Megan off and before he left he asked me for a hug and I shook my head and said sorry and Brandon laughed at that. lol.

23. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    Speaking of bdd!!!! When I was talking to Chaos I was telling him I was rereading SotP since I hadn't read since I had read like all the other SW books like the x-wing books. And then I started talking about how that was the first time I had gone to the bdd website thats when I found out when the book came out. (And then I only lurked at the chat forums, only a bit.) And Chaos said, wait a minute, you mean you were there after me? And I was like yeah! (SotP came out some time in the winter or fall and I didn't start posting still around August) And he said, but you amassed more power then me! And I said well thats because I was with the chatters more. *Hands chocolate cookies to Zas and Khab* and I posted more, I was there more then you. He grumbled a bit.
    I never knew I amassed power at bdd....I figured towards the end I was considered a reg.....I was there before VotF came out, of course.....but I was still in awe of old regs.

Hey Chaos tell me when you recogize this song. ;-)

Hey, yeah
    Hush, just stop
    There?s nothing you can do or say, baby
    I?ve had enough
    I?m not your property as from today, baby
    You might think that I won't make it on my own
    But now I?m?

Stronger than yesterday
    Now it?s nothing but my way
    My lonliness ain?t killing me no more
    I?m stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby
    I used to go with the flow
    Didn?t really care ?bout me
    You might think that I can?t take it, but you?re wrong
    ?Cause now I?m?

Stronger than yesterday
    I?m stronger

Come on, now
    Oh, yeah

Here I go, on my own
    I don?t need nobody, better off alone
    Here I go, on my own now
    I don?t need nobody, not anybody
    Here I go, alright, here I go

Stronger than yesterday
    I?m stronger

24. Mirax99

Mirax99 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 1999
    Rrriiiiiiiiiiight... :)

Anyways, I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that AD21 and I made it through another weekend without killing each other or being captured by the evil salmon brigade. ;-) The con was a lot of fun, but some parts totally sucked too, so it was a pretty even trade-off. More later, I'm exhausted and going to bed!

Oh yeah, but before I go, I have to share that Kenny Baker (R2-D2) passes gas. (Maybe I'll elaborate, maybe not... *Innocent smile*)

25. Zasio

Zasio Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2000
    "AhahhhhhhhAHahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhahah . . ."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.