main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BDK

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by talltrees, Jul 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey QueenOverVader! How is BDK doing? Can you give us an update?

2. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    He arrived safely in Omaha, and is already missing being home. All these years of bit**ing about Tulsa & he's feeling the heartache [face_mischief] We talk a couple times a day (ya guys never know, we might be selling the Vader suit to pay the phone bill ;) ). From what I can tell the Omaha fan force doesn't sound half as lively as our group or have the sense of humor. I give him 2, 3 mo at the most & he'll be right back here where he belongs! At least you guys will still have Ash & I to remind you of him till we join him! So don't forget about us in all the plans! And don't forget me if you guys go take Billy & Kenzi to Crawpappy's!

Jammie

3. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Yes I'm here and I do miss everyone dearly. Especially a little Queen of mine still in Tulsa. I don't mean to get mushy here but I wanted to tell everyone how much I enjoyed everyone's company since the group has started. I miss going to do things as a group as well as individually. A special thanks goes to Mike and Dena for all there help with the party and everything working up to that. I miss ya'll and hope we can hook up soon. Till then

BDK

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    MIKE1 COME HOOOOOOOOOOOME! :p

5. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Queen is prettier than you anyway hehehe

6. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    and oh yes...while I am on the subject.... there is no reason why you should feel like you have to leave Tulsa Fan Force. I don't think anyone here will have a problem with your continued involvement in whatever capacity you wish to be involved. Even if it has to be from a far. So don't think you have to like step away or anything. Besides it is not like you won't be back in town and such at various times for various reasons<evil grin>

Anyway just making public some thoughts on the matter.

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Ed, says what me thinks. Ed good.

8. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Ahh you're going to make me cry. Sniff Sniff OK I'll be a part of you guys. Just make sure Mike2 takes a shower every once in a while.

9. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey now! That's not fair! ... I take my shower once a month whether i need it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.